Career help

Hi All,

Kannan here. I am glad to join with you all.

I would like to know about possible way of improving more in my current career level.

Here few of them came from difference field(studies), for an eg I have done BCA, not related to Finance anywhere. But i am working in Finance Professional.

So i would like to increase my career level in this field itself, eagerly googling the best ways too. So could you please guide me which is best and easiest to complete the course. CA, CIMA, CMA, CWA?

And I heard that CMA is best way of complete the course easier and faster, on the other side, others guide me to go with CIMA. I am confused so please help me with this :(

Thanks for your help in Advance :)

Regards,

Kannan, R

 

Replies (5)

ucan do mba with any specialisation finance or tax, then ucan do icwai uwill get exemption from any two or one paper ifscored more than 60% in specialisation subject. pls do icwai with mba fiance

ICWA PROVIDE EXEMPTION TO ONLY CS PASSED CANDIDATES.IT DOES NOT PROVIDE EXEMPTION TO ANY OTHER COURSES.

Hi Kannan ,

First of all you have to discover yourself, which field suits you. whether CA or CMA or CS every course have their own career path & difficulty.

so decision should  depends on your interest & career goals ... it should not depend on course difficultiness.

I think Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), would suit you better as you are from a BCA background. Its of high demand across the globe. This certification is awarded by CISA INSTITUTE, OSAKA, USA. Check its site on google and see whether its course structure suits you.

Hi All,

Hearty Thanks to all smiley

I have planned to study CMA, due to stay back in my career and like tis professional too :)

Anindya,

Your suggestion is very helpful, you know i did not hear this CISA. I have refered their website too. So i will guide my peers/friends about CISA. Thanks Thanks Thanks to you

So currently am searching for best Institute to studing CMA, if anyone knows please guide me.indecision

Thanks,

Kannan. R

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details