EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CAclubindia crosses 20000 fans on Facebook!!

Page no : 5

CA Manikandan Raghunath ( ) (609 Points)
Replied 26 December 2010

Sharing of knowledge not only help others but also helps improve your own knowledge....

So keep sharing in CCI...

Thanks to the 4.75 lac folks, the pillars for this achievement...

CCI means its members and we all together achieved this feat...

Once again thanks to all CCI-ians..

Keep rocking..

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

I Visit Caclubindia B'coz

HERE

"ALL "

475698  members ( till TODAY )

were contributing with selfless motive to help others .........:)

This is section specific for the videos and all the video are related to online money making or online jobs.ALL OF THEM HAVE THEIR UNIQUE QUALITIES & THE WAY THEY CONTRIBUTE.

"Salute To All CCI Members"

1 Like

Ravishankar (C.A) (454 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

I visit CACLUB India beacuse it is laying the foundation for the next generation of Chartered Accountants who can confidently compete Globally. I wish all the best for its continued success not only in India but also abroad.

with best regards

ravishankar

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

“To celebrate the milestone let us know why do you visit CAclubindia regularly. Some of the best messages will be awarded a suprise gift.” 

This sounds like a question as if a Grandfather asks his family why everyone likes the family.

Would anyone be able to correctly express his  f e e l i  n g s   in the words about his family?

I ask –

Why we love our parents, grandparents, maternal parents, uncles, aunts, nephews, niece, bhabhi, .......father in law, mother in law, brother in law and ……….
sister in law ?

In family we celebrate Birthdays, Diwali, Holi, Christmas, Rakshabandhan etc.

The same we enjoy here. 

In addition to provide sufficient facilities by the Parents and Grandparents; they warn their children to study carefully but none of them wishes that their children should remain in tense for that. 

Parents take their children to zoo and historical places.

Similar job is done here by the members by sharing various videos.

They take care of each member like a Joint Hindu Family which is very special feature of Indian culture !

Even family members residing outside the Admin Area (Home Area); are able to be in contact and discuss their happiness and sorrows. 

So many friends are found all over India at one place who are really interacting with each other. 

They moment they praise the work of other by pressing thank button, the name of the praising person is nicely printed on the screen.

So without doing anything else; one can easily get his name published at caclub for 10 times a day. 

Although there are some lazy members;( not contributing at all; but this is usual part of a joint family. Ultimately we have to run our family and bear such members. 

In addition to run the family business i.e. sharing professional knowledge  in various formats like Expert Zone, Forum Zone, Files, Videos etc.; all the members enjoy humour:) everyday which is the most important part of life.

Regular motivational doze is shared by the members which keeps all members alert to achieve their goals. 

( Humour ) 

The one of the most unique feature of caclub is : Each member is free is express his views. 

This one is the example : 

ADMIN IS LIKE A “NAKABPOSH BOSS” RUNNING HIS BUSINESS IN THE UNDERWORLD. 

Out of 8 articles published by it; only 8 comments in total were received ( Four articles got nil comments). 

Who would dare to comment on the Boss ? 

Boss is Always Right.

Fortunately or unfortunately; I am part of this because He is my friend ! 

Last Ball : 

After doing a tough performance despite suffering from cold :

Team Member : Sir, my prize

Boss : No prize, this one is the real surprise for you. 

:(

12 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Well said Surendra Sir in your typical style, adding a little humour to it.

But truely we like CCI because it is like a family to all of us.

And What a Family.....

Family No 1....hehehehe

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Well said Surendra Sir in your typical style, adding a little humour to it.

But truely we like CCI because it is like a family to all of us.

And What a Family.....

Family No 1....hehehehe

Yes, fully agree with you. 

After joining CACLUB; I wrote at one place  : 

I am just 2 months baby to the family ; hence don't know why I love it; but certainly family members

love me and that is why I also love my family members

A great site - c a c l u  b i n d  i a   !

I commented on the peers because my daughter also comment on me sometimes when I return from the shopping :

Ye kya Utha k Laaye Ho ? 

1 Like

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

very well said surendra sir!

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

that's very nicely said Surendra sir...u got a true blend of humour , sarcasm , affection and motivation in ur way of expression...great work sir.. 

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Rightly said sir..

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

very well put surendra sir......................exactly what i feel abt CCI.................and i knw most of us feel d same...........we love CCI bcoz it is like our family........and i love my family................

1 Like

C.A. Rahul Kaushik (Job) (923 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

I visit CA CLUB INDIA regularly for two reasons

1.To enhance my Knowledge Further and to keep abreast with the latest news and views.

2. To help other fellow members in their day to day probelms relating to the profession.

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker) (1779 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Originally posted by : Sneha.... sunshine

that's very nicely said Surendra sir...u got a true blend of humour , sarcasm , affection and motivation in ur way of expression...great work sir.. 

1 Like

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74337 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Surendra Sir..........well said.

Its my pleasure to share our thoughts through  CACLUBINDIA .

1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Really Your View Seems To be Very Perfect When u Explain the Boss
BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT................

Thanks For Such Comment Sir...............

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

“To celebrate the milestone let us know why do you visit CAclubindia regularly. Some of the best messages will be awarded a suprise gift.” 

This sounds like a question as if a Grandfather asks his family why everyone likes the family.

Would anyone be able to correctly express his  f e e l i  n g s   in the words about his family?

I ask –

Why we love our parents, grandparents, maternal parents, uncles, aunts, nephews, niece, bhabhi, .......father in law, mother in law, brother in law and ……….sister in law ?

In family we celebrate Birthdays, Diwali, Holi, Christmas, Rakshabandhan etc.

The same we enjoy here. 

In addition to provide sufficient facilities by the Parents and Grandparents; they warn their children to study carefully but none of them wishes that their children should remain in tense for that. 

Parents take their children to zoo and historical places.

Similar job is done here by the members by sharing various videos.

They take care of each member like a Joint Hindu Family which is very special feature of Indian culture !

Even family members residing outside the Admin Area (Home Area); are able to be in contact and discuss their happiness and sorrows. 

So many friends are found all over India at one place who are really interacting with each other. 

They moment they praise the work of other by pressing thank button, the name of the praising person is nicely printed on the screen.

So without doing anything else; one can easily get his name published at caclub for 10 times a day. 

Although there are some lazy members not contributing at all; but this is usual part of a joint family. Ultimately we have to run our family and bear such members. 

In addition to run the family business i.e. sharing professional knowledge  in various formats like Expert Zone, Forum Zone, Files, Videos etc.; all the members enjoy humour everyday which is the most important part of life.

Regular motivational doze is shared by the members which keeps all members alert to achieve their goals. 

( Humour ) 

The one of the most unique feature of caclub is : Each member is free is express his views. 

This one is the example : 

ADMIN IS LIKE A “NAKABPOSH BOSS” RUNNING HIS BUSINESS IN THE UNDERWORLD. 

Out of 8 articles published by it; only 8 comments in total were received ( Four articles got nil comments). 

Who would dare to comment on the Boss ? 

Boss is Always Right.

Fortunately or unfortunately; I am part of this because He is my friend ! 

Last Ball : 

After doing a tough performance despite suffering from cold :

Team Member : Sir, my prize ? 

Boss : No prize, this one is the real surprise for you. 

Very Well said Sir, as usual golden comment

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: