EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CAclubindia crosses 20000 fans on Facebook!!

Page no : 4

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74337 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Congratulations.........

CA Shailesh +91 9393926464 (Chartered Accountant) (2088 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Congratulations n Celebrations!!!

Well.. well.. well...

Among many, my reasons behind participation in CAClub India is bcoz of its GIVE & TAKE BACK policy:

Give ur time, Take Back knowledge

Give ur ideas, Take Back loads of appreciation

Give ur queries, Take Back  Expert's advice

Give ur suggestions to Admin, Take Back the pleasure of getting it implemented at the earliest

and here comes, the best of ALL:

Give ur Valuable comments, Take Back  Gifts..lols 

2 Like

C.A Sandeep J Nambiar (Chartered Accountant ) (262 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

I really like CA CLubindia because :-

1.  It is a good mix of professional and social networking website .

2. It certainly enriches my learning and knowledge in different fields such as taxation, law, Stock market,Finance and accounts .

3.It is a very good platform to share our views,opinions and suggestions without any fear in mind .

4. I get the opportunity to share my doubts & queries with some experienced professionals and get some expert solution to my queries .

CA CLUBINDIA ROCKS !!!!  :)

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker) (1779 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

I Visit CACLUBINDIA to gain knowledge and to help others with my own knowledge.........

the another resone behind this is , i dont like to waste my time on social sites ..............intead of this i like to  visit caclub to make a professional network and help others......

CA Ayush Agarwal (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (27186 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

I Visit Caclubindia For many Reason : Some are as Follows

- To Gain/Share Knowledge/Updation

- To Be in Contact With Many professionals

RATIKA BINDRA (STUDENT) (144 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

First of all congratulations to all.

I regularly visit caclubindia for several reasons:-

1. TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE.

2. TO HAVE EXAM ORIENTED NOTES AND FILES.

3. TO CLEAR MY DOUBTS.

4. TO HAVE PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE.

5. TO HAVE CONTACT WITH SOME OF THE LEARNED PROFESSIONALS OF THEIR FIELD.

The above are some of the reasons.

I gain so much of knowledge from caclubindia.

:)

At last thanks & congrats to Admin.

caclubindia rocks!!

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

scraps for orkut

Congratulations to CCI 

Only One Word to Say 

If CCI not exist, I May not complete all CA exams in First Attempt.

Thanks to CCI 

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

For gaining more knowledge from discussion..........

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

You are asking Reason why we visit Caclubindia..my question is why we shud not visit CAclubindia..

CA is our Lyf now..CCI is the greatest platform to Learn Share, Collaborate ..

Thats why i strictly request every member to maintain professionalism..

Its Like a Give and Take Realtionship.. Share your Knowledge and get the benefit of others who have shared there knowledge or expertise with you..

It Takes a Lot to be CA and it Take Lot more than that to maintain Professionalism..

CCI is A Big Family.. CPT ,PCC Students are Like Grandson..they have to learn a lot to get or reach to a Milestone ( yes Milestone) of Proudly be Called CA..

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

congrats...

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Simple Reason why  i  visit CCI every day :

TO Gain & Share Knowledge ( related to our Profession  as well as General (other) Knowledge

CCI is like family  and every members of CCI is like Family Members, So i think its my duty to wish my every family members everyday by visiting CCI.

Specially all memebers of CCI are kind hearted and always Supportive ( thats what really makes CCI something different than other sites)

No doubt to say that CCI become part of my life

"CCI ALWAYS ROCKS"

Nishi (CA Final Student) (190 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

Congrat's CCI.............

This site has provide platform to those students who goes for self study as it is very helpful to clear doubts & also hv querries to br solved.......

I used to visit this site to enhance my Knowledge, for regular updates, etc., etc., etc., ..............................................................

CCI Rocks..................

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

confrats ca club

dis days no idea of caclub.................as busy in ca finals coaching at kolkata

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

The very fact that on this platform you will be judged on the basis of your contribution, thoughts and the way you behave with other members, and not on the basis of your appearance and all, drew me towards CCI..

CCI gave me the opportunity to not only get into touch with well-respected, extremely knowledgeable professionals, but also clarify my doubts with friendly people sans the distraction of social networking as such, mingling effectively both work and play..

And of course.. as i have many times said earlier, the contributions made by fellow members, be it notes, articles or simply wonderful poems and thoughts, have further enriched the quality of time I spent on CCI.

I had left writing which was my passion during school days.. but it has now been revived due to the wonderful articles submitted by many of my friends.. one learns a lot seeing others.. and also gets motivated a lot..

And last but not the least.. how can i forget the fact that CCI gave me quality friends who are knowledgeable, professional, experts in their field, yet helpful to novices like us..

These are some of the many reasons which make me log in CCI each day...

Thank you CCI!!

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

The very fact that on this platform you will be judged on the basis of your contribution, thoughts and the way you behave with other members, and not on the basis of your appearance and all, drew me towards CCI..

CCI gave me the opportunity to not only get into touch with well-respected, extremely knowledgeable professionals, but also clarify my doubts with friendly people sans the distraction of social networking as such, mingling effectively both work and play..

And of course.. as i have many times said earlier, the contributions made by fellow members, be it notes, articles or simply wonderful poems and thoughts, have further enriched the quality of time I spent on CCI.

I had left writing which was my passion during school days.. but it has now been revived due to the wonderful articles submitted by many of my friends.. one learns a lot seeing others.. and also gets motivated a lot..

And last but not the least.. how can i forget the fact that CCI gave me quality friends who are knowledgeable, professional, experts in their field, yet helpful to novices like us..

These are some of the many reasons which make me log in CCI each day...

Thank you CCI!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: