Ca vlogging - 100 likes!

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)

31 December 2013  

Hi smiley At the outset, I wish all my CCI mates, a very happy and prosperous new year. May this new year bring bright colours into your lifeenlightened

So coming to the whole reason, why I've started this post, as some of you might already be aware of this, I've recently launched a page on facebook called CA vlogging (www.facebook.com/vloggingCA) (click here). And it just reached 100 followers. Well I know most of you would think what's the big deal in it??? Well I don't know why; but seriously the moment I've realized that my page now has 100 followers, I was super excited and super joyous about it^^

YAY!!!

And I thank whole-heartedly to all the people, who've already been following my page. But I request you guys to please invite your friends (who're from our fraternity i.e., CA, CS, CMA, etc) also to like this page (the invite option is available on the right side, after you logged into your account and opened the page: www.facebook.com/vloggingCA). And if you haven't yet been following my page, I request you too to like it and also invite your friends to like it. 

And finally I request you to give your suggestions or comments, which may be helpful to me.

Have a great time! Thank youyes