Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA PCC PASSING CRITERIA

Page no : 2

Akshat Sharaf (Deloitte Forensics) (360 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

It is neccessary to appear in all the subjects to claim exemption in one.. i have given my PCC this june.. and i called up the institute DELHI.. to confirm whether i would get exemption in ITSM if i dont appear in cost and Tax.. and they said you dont need to pass the other two subjects.. but you need to appear in them..

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

You must appear in all papers. Jayadeep Shah, chairman of BOS asserted this clearly at students national convention in Kochi on 23rd aug 2009. You get ZERO in Two papers of the group and score 60 in the third you can claim exemption. But if u are absent in any other papers examination of that group, then you will not exemption

pragati singhal (NOW A FINAL STUDENT) (101 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

If a person ha got these no.s,

He will pass the exam.

CA Bhawesh Jagnani (kolkata) (50 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

For Claiming Exemption it is a necessary criteria to appear in all the paper of a particular group....

meenal (article) (345 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

hi frndz my ques is dat if we appear for both d groups at d same tym r we supposed to secure 50% in each group seprately or combined 50% of both d groups is acceptable. plz help i m still confused.

Karam (Pursuing IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Hi I am an IPCC student. My attempt is due on May 2010. Can we change the ITT training schedule. I mean i got a letter from Institute stating that the training will commence on 2nd September 2009 from 5 to 9 pm. And when i submitted the form for ITT i opted training in the month of february 2010 from 3 to 7. I just want to know can i change the month and time of training to a more convenient one. And what are the guidelines and procedures. Please help me out. And can i get the other batch before my exams. And if  change the batch, will i get any hardships ahead to get the next batch.

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

passing criteria:

50% aggregate (both group) subject to minimum of 40% in each subject. as per ur e.g. u hv passed

Jaiprakash (Article) (144 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

in given situation student is declared pass. If a student appear in both group then % of one group is adjusted with other group.

Vidisha (PRACTISING CA) (172 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

for both grps if given together its 50%aggregate..................and if given 1 at a time then individually 50%

CA Manish Garg (CA ) (287 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hiiiiii so wat will be the result, if  in

A/C 40,  AUDIT 40,  LAW 40

and  COST + FM 50, TAX 50,  IT+ SM 50

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

not individually... totally u should ve scored 50% tat means u should get 300 marks subject to minimum of 40 in every subject..

SNEHA (ARTICLESHIP) (30 Points)
Replied 10 February 2010

as i have given all the papers of group II n got exemption in one papper....so how much i need in other two subjects to clear the group in next attempt....

Jaiprakash (Article) (144 Points)
Replied 11 February 2010

If you give exemption in one subject then you have to make 50% in all subjects taking advantage of the exemption. For Example

68, 45, 28 is your marks in this exam then for passing you have to get onle

42 and 40 marks only. 

trishank bhimjiani (Article Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Hey guys,

My question is:

I signed up for both groups of PCE but appeared only for Group-II. I did not even attend Group-I papers.

My marks are

Costing+Financial Management = 26

Taxation = 68

Information Technology+Strategic Management = 61

Will i get exemption in both the papers or I'll have to choose one only??

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Originally posted by : trishank bhimjiani

Hey guys,

My question is:

I signed up for both groups of PCE but appeared only for Group-II. I did not even attend Group-I papers.

My marks are

Costing+Financial Management = 26

Taxation = 68

Information Technology+Strategic Management = 61

Will i get exemption in both the papers or I'll have to choose one only??

u will get exemption in Tax and IT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro