Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Finalist ?not so good time..

Page no : 2

RONAK J DARJI (IPCC,M.COM,B.COM) (70 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

Winner thinks before doing

loser thinks after doing.....

From my point of view,CA is tough only when whole concentration is not given on "UNDERSTANDING" rather than craming and all that..

Also i understand Mr.shinoj that his thought is not wrong but ICAI reduse result level and increase CA"s reputation over the world....So Be Strive For Clearing CA Examination....Keep Study...raise your passion..

Ronak Darji

1 Like

S P Sahu (CA Industrial Training) (101 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

Hello

Mr. Manjul Soni..............

Have u seen that the Result of IPCC as Compared to PE II is very poor.

so how can u told that They Down The Level Of  IPCC as Compared To  PE - II,

VINAY MISHRA (CA FINAL) (54 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

We should not lose hurt on these disappointing article.

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

Originally posted by : amit agarwal

THIS IS ACTUALLY RIGHT , BECAUSE CPT IS JOKING LEVEL & CPT PASS OUT STUDENT ARE CONFIDENT THEY CLEAR CA FINAL, BUT THEY WERE WRONG. 

totally agree

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

ya this is sad ....not only fr the student but fr his/her family too.... ....ICAI is harsh and we all know this...but do we have a solution???

Learner (Student) (409 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Blaming Institute is a history. But still if we analyse the institute development from last 4-5 years, PE-1 scheme changed to CPT,   PE-2 scheme changed to PCC after that IPCC, now two gates are open to become a chartered accountant one is old scheme and another is new scheme. Question patterns changed a lot, one attempt 1st question is compulsory, next attempt all questions are compulsory and next attempt choices are given. Yes, I do agree, ultimately we have to clear. But they(Mgmt) should think before doing such thing. Every time president changes something will happen. 

1 Like

Nishant (Charterted Accountant) (56 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

I Agree

Saurabh Sharma (Taxation) (226 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Dear Almost every student clear entrance exam but what happens to final exams a student is in final year after spending four years of his life where he cannot go forward or backward is this legally correct that a student of final year has to leave the course because of low pass percentage.

biresh (none) (30 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

i m also a victim of this low pass out ratio.i cleared my 1st group in nov ,08 ,but struggling for 2 nd group,now what is going to happen with me in jan,11 is yet to be seen,depressed ho gaya hu yaar exam de de ke.

biresh jha

account manager

Abhishek Jain (RisK Manger) (231 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

" Never worry about the delay in success because construction of WONDERS takes more time than ordinary building "

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

" Never worry about the delay in success because construction of WONDERS takes more time than ordinary building "

array yaar be pratical..........wonders are one in world and unique...if one passess ca final after  x attemps what wonder he will create??   

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

ShinoJ I Very Much agree with u ................................but wat option do we have ,?Our griveances fall on deaf ears of ICAI,....?

CA. Praveen Gupta (CA ) (346 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Dear Suraj Sahu

In IPCC there r huge no. of student who may come here by default through CPT

But in PE II time only Devoted student come for CA

because that time CA is 6 yrs long duration course

1 Like

Replied 11 December 2010

There is no difference in IPCC & PE II results percentage PE II result is also 11 to 13 %

Replied 11 December 2010

When i was in PE I only 50 to 60 Student sitting in Class now 1000+ student r sitting in one class In IPCC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: