Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final- help!!

Page no : 3

abhishek (article assistant) (113 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hi mam,

I am CA FINAL Student, my attempt is due in may 2016.

Should i start taking coaching classess ?

and if yes which subject i should start first ?

Please share your suggestion keeping in mind the amendements to be occured recently .

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hi maam,

I am appearing for CA Final Group-II in May'14. I am employed. So please suggest a study plan as I get very less time for Studies. Your early reply in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards

Jawahar

C.A. C.S. Meera Doshi (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (707 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Abhishek,

Generally classes go on for around 8-12 months. So i think you should join classes after July 14, so you will get ample of time to study as well. And regarding subjects, I feel Audit, Law, ISCA and IDT are manageable. You should join classes for rest of the subjects.

1 Like

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Jawahar,

Do the following:

1. Make a timetable where you can study twice all the 4 subjects. And please stick to the timetable.

2. Refer Practice Manuals and RTPs and previous 3 attempts papers.

3. Write mock papers ( This will help you understand where you stand and where improvement is required )

4. Do not forget to go through the case study book issued by ICAI 

Pankaj Pareek (STUDENT) (159 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Mam, i clear my group 2 of ipcc just now... and my final attemp is already due in nov 13... now tell me when to give CA final exam... and both group is better option or a single group for exam?

(Guest)

hello please reply to this query

/forum/is-study-mat-practice-manual-enough-for-ca-final-costing--281335.asp

thanks

SHIRLY.P (STUDENT) (30 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Dear Mam, I,m working in Sharjah.I have already passed my CA Inter in 2009. Now I wish to do my CA final along with my employment and would like to do my exam in 2015 May.Kindly advise me. Thank you for your earliest reply Shirly

Pranali Jadhav (Student CA Final ) (64 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hello mam, I am pranali if i start studing for both of my grps now will i able to complete?? Can u help me wid te timetable

Sagar Maheshwari (student) (86 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

helo mam,

my attempt is in nov 2014, as i dont want to join class for costing & OR, SFM , FR...which books are best for self study with deatiled descripttion? for AccntgStndrd  I am referring Israr sheikhclass notes n workbook, for DT And IDT i had joined clss so i hav notes for that.

Is Audit is manageable or shall i go for any crash course?

Thankyou..... 

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Pankaj,

If you are panning to study by yourself then I would advise to give one group for this attempt.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Shirly, 

If you have joined some classes, then keep revising as the portion is moving on. And if you are studying on your own, then I would advise you to better start studying from now on so you dont have issues in completing the portion.

Satbir Singh (Auditor) (27 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Plz suggest How to crack ISCA. ...

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Pranali,

This totally depends on how seriously you study. If you are regular with your studies then you can surely give both the groups.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Sagar,

I have mentioned the books for reference in the initials messages. Please have a look. And audit is very much manageable, refer surbhi bansal.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Sam,

First thing, Do not hate the subject ISCA, because then you wil never be able to study it. Refer Institute's Module or Jignesh Chheda's book. Make keywords to remember important points in the answers. It will help you and also write a mock paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: