Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final- help!!

Page no : 2

C.A. C.S. Meera Doshi (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (707 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Vijeth,

I would suggest the following books:

1. Costing: Your classes notes, if you have joined any. If not then refer Institute's Study Material.

2. ISCA- Jignesh Chheda's textbook is a good book to refer.

3. DT- Vinod Gupta, but Singhania is also good.

4. IDT- Bangar

And for all the subjects please refer practice manuals, RTP and last 3 attempts exam papers.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Nancy,

I would suggest the following books:

1. Accts- First Lessons in Financial Reporting by M.P.Vijay Kumar and D.S.Rawat for Acct Standards.

2. FM- Shridhar 

3. Audit- Surbhi Bansal

4. Law- Munish Bhandari

And refer Practice manuals for all subjects, RTP relevant for this attempt and previous 3 attempts papers and for Group 2 i have mentioned the books in the previous message. Please have a look.

1 Like

Replied 12 February 2014

Hei Shruti,

3 months for one group are more than required. I have mentioned the books in the above message. Please have a look. And make a proper timetable covering all the four subjects and make sure you stick to the timetable. You can go through the portion thrice before exams and also write mock tests. That will surely help.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi pramathesh,

I would suggest to go for both the groups if you are sure you can complete studying everything. Else go for Group 1, concentrate well on 3 subjects and study well so that your Group 1 is done. Once that is done you will automatically get confidence to appear for Group 2. I have mentioned the books that you can refer for Group 1 in the previous messages. Go through that message.

Supreeth Sharma (CA Final) (113 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hello madam
I would like to know whether i am supposed to revalidate my CA Final registration?
And if yes, whether I have to pay revalidation fee of Rs. 500?

Details for my query:
1) 11-02-2009 - Date of registration
2) 10-02-2014 - 5 years from the above date
3) 31-12-2013 - Cut off date of 5 years as per the application for revalidation

Attached File : 166137 1285137 revalidation announcement dated 29th nov 2013.pdf downloaded: 138 times

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Kuldeep,

Managing stress is not difficult. Listen to music, go gyming, talk to friends for 30 minutes a day, go for a walk, play games, etc. All this will surely help, but make sure you have a good control on yourself ( esp while talking on the phone and playing games ). The above things are to be done just to relax yourself so dont waste your time in it. It should help you to freshen up yourself and not in wasting your time.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Shafey,

D.S.Rawat is a real good book for accounting standards.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Ghata,

I will try my level best to provide you with max summary notes.

CS BHAVIK HARSHAD SHAH (Company Secretary) (1662 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hii,

As i have to go to office so how should i manage my study becoz in last attemp i had taken 1 month inculding exam days but its not worth becoz this time i cleared all the papers but aggregate problem occured

so could you help me to draw some plan for study as well as how much leave should i take for my exam.

i have to give my second group.

& also one help also need if you have some costing notes then please give me or provide some source so that i can refer.

Thanks in Advance

MOHIT S MISRA (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

I m giving my 1st group in may so please can u give me some idea about law and audit and how to remember sections and standards number

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Supreeth,

Well, the circular mentions that people who required revalidation on or before 31st december and still not revalidated their registration need to pay Rs.500/- As on 31st december,you were not due for revalidation. So as per my view, you are not required to pay Rs.500/-.

Still to get it confirmed, please call ICAI-Delhi office asap.

1 Like

Karishma Singhal (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

Hello mam; I am karishma of c.a final n wants guidance from u. I am appearing in final 1st group since 2attempts bt I'mNot able to clear it so mam I'm really stressed coz i don't know where m i lacking in my preparation. I m studying from d following buks ACC- parveen sir notes SFM- makkar sir notes AUDIT-surbhi bansal LAW-munish bhandari Please guide me mam how can i improve myse lf n score very gud marks.. Thanks

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Bhavik,

One month's leave is really not enough for one group. I would say take 2 months leave and study well. And regarding which books to refer, I have mentioned it in the previous messages. Please have a look. And for costing, i would say if you have joined some classes, then those notes along with practice manual, relevant rtp and past 3 attempts papers. Also write mock tests.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Mohit,

Refer Surbhi Bansal for audit and Munish Bhandari for Law. And regarding remembering the section and standard nos, I would suggest develop writing practice for them. Also make a chart of the same and attach it somewhere on your study table and go through it once daily without fail. It will surely help you.

Replied 12 February 2014

Hi Karishma,

You are putting efforts and still not getting d desired result. But dont loose hope. Do the following:

1. Make a timetable where you can study twice all the 4 subjects. And please stick to the timetable.

2. Refer Practice Manuals and RTPs and previous 3 attempts papers.

3. Write mock papers ( This will help you understand where you stand and where improvement is required )

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: