Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA exams on alternate days!!!!

Page no : 4

Mahesh.k. (Data Analyst ) (195 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

Originally posted by :Aisha
" CA exams on alternate days!!!! yes u heard me right :))

PCC
Group-I: 2nd, 4th and 6th November, 2008
Group-II: 8th, 10th and 12th November, 2008

FINAL
Group -I: 1, 3, 5 and 7 November, 2008
Group -II: 9th, 11th, 14th and 16th November, 2008

Is it the right thing to do.. letz discuss here...!!!!
"

Hai, Even though it's Great News , But in My View It helps to Reload Yourself for next Exams only It won't give Any Additional Effect on Exam result or Pattern, So Guys Don't Ignore only Sufficient Work out wil help you to Success.......

suresh (service) (151 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

But for service person, required to take long leave, not possible in present scenerio.

CA SATYAM SHRIVASTAVA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (78 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

CONGR8! ..ITS MOVE TOWARDS THE FOLLOWING NEWS:-

Expect Quantum jump in CAs passing out in 2010

The number of chartered accountants passing out from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is set to more than double by 2010 to 25,000-30,000 from the current level of 10,000-12,000 a year.

"The strong economic growth is fuelling demand for CAs and increasing interest in the profession. We have also consciously adopted a strategy of catching them young. There will be a quantum jump in the number of CAs passing out in 2010," Mr Ved Jain, ICAI President, told reporters here on Monday.

In 2007, 1.25 lakh students opted for the chartered accountancy course as against enrollment levels of 35,000 to 40,000 seen in each of the years 2001-2006.

SO ALL STUDENTS!...... BE HAPPY

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

yaar yaken nahi hota

i love u institute

shaleen

ca final

nilesh (CA FINAL) (49 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

THIS IS A VERY VERY GOOD DECISION TAKEN BY ICAI, THANKS ICAI.

CA SATYAM SHRIVASTAVA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (78 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

CONGR8! ..ITS MOVE TOWARDS THE FOLLOWING NEWS:-

Expect Quantum jump in CAs passing out in 2010
The number of chartered accountants passing out from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is set to more than double by 2010 to 25,000-30,000 from the current level of 10,000-12,000 a year.

"The strong economic growth is fuelling demand for CAs and increasing interest in the profession. We have also consciously adopted a strategy of catching them young. There will be a quantum jump in the number of CAs passing out in 2010," Mr Ved Jain, ICAI President, told reporters here on Monday.

In 2007, 1.25 lakh students opted for the chartered accountancy course as against enrollment levels of 35,000 to 40,000 seen in each of the years 2001-2006.

SO ALL STUDENTS!...... BE HAPPY

Suresh VR (Treasury) (29 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

(1) 1 Exam is on sunday!!

(2) Exam timings (1-4).... My god, now after this we got to change our study & sleep timings so that our brains are as fresh as they are in the mornings!

(3) Should withstand the pressure, keep  the spirits high... for 16 days now!  Prior, it was jus 9 days.

(4) Other than first attempts, People have to desparately wait for 16 days to have a success feast.

(5) There are also people who go to office and CA exams.... I dont think they'll be able to get 16 days off.

Thank God! I cleared my exams last May and amn't into this difficult schedule.

Anyways, hard workers will always be rewarded unmidful of the schedule. So, Study... Rock ur exams! All the best!

CA Ram (student) (369 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

Originally posted by :bukbuk
" EXCELLENT DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CA INSTITUTE.

NOW WE ALL CAN SLEEP TOGETHER FOR SOME TIME
"

THIS IS GOOD FOR FINAL STUDENTS BUT NOT FOR PCC, AS CA INSTITUTE MUST REALLY TEST THE MENTAL CAPACITY, N QUALITY........

satish (student) (24 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

Will the PE II results good this time?

Las time it was too bad.

Anand (Employee) (22 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

Thanks to our Institute, good decision by icai.

Aashish2310 (Aashish) (133 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

its indeed a great surprise!!!!

cant beleive on such a positive change!!!

at least no need to wake up for all night!!

congratulation!!

lets celebrate:)

Balaji R K (Salaried) (158 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

PCC
Group-I:     2nd, 4th and 6th November, 2008
Group-II:    8th, 10th and 12th November, 2008

FINAL

"

I dont think this is good timing.. the old one sounds good and we will be fresh in the morning when we go for exams... This decision should not have taken.. its highly uncomfortable for those who are working and appearing in final exams... speacially the organisation will not give leave for these many days... this is not a good sign.. and also now the question paper pattern will also change due these.... It is going to be tougher than before... its just a precaution message..

D.Durga Prasad (CA - Student) (78 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

Hi,

It is well decision by the CA institute. But this is not only to PCC exam holder it aplicable to PE II Exam Holders also.

By taking this decision the students gets relaxation in the exam held in that day. 

If the students, not yet did his exams well immediatly they get upset and they cant able to consantrate in the next day exams.

If the students have the capable getting the Exemption in the Next day exams he cant concentrate in their exams. So, he fail in the examnations.

By giving this opporunity, the student refresh them self and possible to write their next day exams posstively

CA Rahul Verma (CA) (546 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

PCC
Group-I:     2nd, 4th and 6th November, 2008
Group-II:    8th, 10th and 12th November, 2008

FINAL

"

sona finance (CA) (145 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

Originally posted by :Vidya
" This is a good decision by the institute... Good for all appearing in the exam... "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: