EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CA Articleship in Delhi

Page no : 2
(Guest)
I have passed intermediate(CA) ,given in november 2007... Now looking for a ca firms for gaining experience by doing articleship by accompaning a good ca. I WANT DO ARTICLESHIP IN DELHI

(Guest)
I have passed intermediate(CA) ,given in november 2007... Now looking for a ca firms for gaining experience by doing articleship by accompaning a good ca. I WANT DO ARTICLESHIP IN DELHI 9210577217

(Guest)
hi guys i m also looking for articleship in delhi...can ne1 plz tell me what sort of qualities sud 1 possess to get into top 4s.....

(Guest)
hi i m searchimg a ca firm where i can contribute n can get my life goal that is to b a successful financila advisor so plz cal me at 9999886087 n tel me name of any such type of ca firms

(Guest)
I Have got 70% in CPT exam And Have 7 months artcleship training experience in one of the delhi ca firm but i want some better oppurtunity in leading firms in delhi. Can you help me in giving addresses of these ca-firms. I anm also a commerce graduate in B.Com(H) with agg. 70% from delhi university.

(Guest)

plz send me the list of top 30 firms providing articleship of ca in delhi with adress and phone no.

(Guest)

plz send me the list of top 25 ca firms in delhi providing articleship traoning in delhi with there hn no.

(Guest)

Hello i want delhi top 50 ca firms e-mail ids and address

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Photo

KUMAR GAURAV

CELL NO- 9550514064 cakumar.guarav @ rediffmail.com

Career objective

To grow professionally to my fullest potential and contribute positively to the organization, s

Objective and become a successful Financial Manager and full time position in Business

Devlopment. To work for an Organization where I can utilize my skills and knowledge and

Develop myself for Orgaization while growing-up with organization.

Professional Qualification

P.E I 20th rank all over India and 1st in Jharkhand in 2005 (cro-0156974)

P.E.II Qualified in Nov 2007 59.67%

JAIIB from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance 65.00%

Academic qualification

Bachelor in commerce(H) from Vinoba Bhave University in 2007 68%.

12th from ICSE in 2004 73%.

10th from CBSE board in 2002 77%.

Work Experience

Organization CORPORATION BANK (DILSHAD GARDEN)

Duration since 1ST JAN 2007 to till now.

Functional Area General Banking

Achievements

Personal Information

Received J.S.Lodha scholarship of Rs. 300/- per month for one year

Name Kumar Gaurav

Father’s Name Late. R.P. Baranawal

Date of Birth 17th Feb 1987

Local address Corporation bank f-14

Dilshad garden Delhi 110095

Hobbies Spending my quality time for my duty, to take-up

Challenges.

Extra Curricular Represented School Badminton Team at District Level.

Date

Place-------------- Kumar Gaurav.

--------------

(Guest)

Hi everyone, even me have the same problem.

I AM A CPT PASSED STUDENT AND I GOT 74% (148/200) IN NOVEMBER WHICH WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT. AS 4 MONTHS HAVE ALREADY PASSED , I DESPERATELY WANT MY ARTICLESHIP TO BE STARTED.

IF I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN IT BY APRIL THEN I WILL NOT QUALIFY O GIVE EXAM IN NOVEMBER2009.

SO IF ANY ONE IS THERE TO HELP ME ,,

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

VIVEK ANAND

v.anand90 @ yahoo.com

(Guest)

Sir,

I'm graduate from Bikaner university, Rajasthan with 67% and CPT from ICAI with 56%. I want to get a C.A. firm for joining my articleship for continuing my study.

Pls inform to me about a good firm

(Guest)

Sir,

I have been cleared graduate from Bikaner university with 67% and CPT from ICAI with 56%. I want to get maximum experience from a better c.a. firms. I have experienced about maintaing the accounts in our self Irom bussiness on Retail level.Pls help to me in searching a good C.A.firms and inform to me on my cell no. 9990859895.

(Guest)

Is it that one can get into big four C.A. firms only through some refrence or jack??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: