EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CA Articleship in Delhi

Page no : 4
(Guest)

hi there, i've cleared my june attempt... nd lookin forward.. to join a ca firm... i require help.. also want the address of the firms ingurgaon nd delhi.. although the first preference is gurgaon.... my no. is 9899925767

(Guest)

I have got 65.5% marks in CPT-June 8,2008  send me , address and contacts of  ca firms Located in delhi region

(Guest)

Dear Sir's

I cleared mr CPT just now and 12th also in 2008 with overall 83% marks from cbse. I am seeking articalship with a good C A firm, where i get exposure. 

Can you please consider my condidatature if you are a ca firm.

please call me at 26642325/9818286507 or mail me your details to enable to contect you.

Thanking you.

Ashish Agarwal

(Guest)

Dear Sir's

I am seeking articalship in Delhi.

Ashish Agarwal

(Guest)

HI I M NITIN I HAVE PASSED CA PEE-2 EXAM I NEED ADDRESS OF CA FIRM IN DELHI AND NCR

ANSHUL SINGHAL (CA) (499 Points)
Replied 31 July 2008

WANT TO JOIN A GOOD CA FIRM AT JAIPUR

AMIT KUMAR (CPT ) (0 Points)
Replied 01 August 2008

i have just cleared my cpt exam by 53.5% and i am searching for CA firm for articleship in DELHI ihave also given Ist year exam from JNVU JODHPUR if anyone havr requirement please mail me

Mohit jain (Studing) (20 Points)
Replied 01 August 2008

dear sir/madam, I have cleared ca PE II and now i am searching for good or big chartered accountants firms in DELHI.

(Guest)

Hi friends  I have just cleared my PE II examinations. And want to get a good CA firm for articleship in Delhi. Can anyone help me.  Next thing is can any one tell me about MISHRA SAHU JAIN ASSOCIATES Office in CP 21KG Marg.

(Guest)
I am looking for a ca firm with whom i can work with excelance and contribute to its succes. I have pased my cpt in nov.with 74% n have been working with a ca firm for 6months now. i m confident,intellectual and well versed with english language..help me in getting myself a better opportunity..

(Guest)

I m looking for a ca firm with whom i can work with and contribute to the company's sucess.i have been working with a ca firm for 6 months now.. i have passed my cpt with 74%,had secured 79%in my 12th standard..

(Guest)

hi i am charu agrawal, looking for the ca articleship in delhi north region. plz help me contact me .

(Guest)

I have just cleared my cpt exam with 77% marks.Now i m looking forward to chartered accountant firms in delhi for articleship.some of the firms like KPMG,E&Y,GRAND THORTON,PWC. Please reply soon

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I have just passed CPT seeking articleship for C.A in New delhi if required please contact me No. 9999776766/9958699469 and how can associate with KPMG/Grant thronton/PWC. "

RAHUL (student) (20 Points)
Replied 08 August 2008

sir, this is my resume, I just passed my C.A.(PE-II) in may-08,

RESUME

RAHUL

Correspondence Address :-

D-85, gali no.-12

West vinod Nagar,

Delhi-110092

Contact No.-91-9910591898

E-mail Id. - r_ahewal @ yahoo.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

Seeking a challenging carrier as part of a creative team for innovating an idea, concept of strategy and contribute in technologically developing cutting edge solution to build and implement creative ideas for the betterment of human kind.

WORKING ABILITY:

I can do any type of work all alone or as member of team and motivate them for hard work and giving best results.

EXPERIENCE:

Having 6 month experience in V.MALANI & ASSOCIATES (CHARTERED ACCOUNTENTS) as paid assistant. 

Having 3 month experience in MANAK PORTFOLIOS PVT. LTD.

QUALIFICATION:

Passed Secondary School Examination from C.B.S.E. Board

Pursuing B.com (Hons) second year from Delhi University(result awaited).

Passed in C.A.(P.E.- I) from I.C.A.I.

Passed in C.A.(P.E.- II) from I.C.A.I.

TECH. QUALIFICATION

Completed Compolsory computer traning (C.C.T.) from I.C.A.I.

STRENGTH:

Pleasing personality, never say, Quick Learner, Very friendly, Always give more than 100%, hard worker, always want to take challenging job

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Father's Name       : Sh. Raj Kumar

Date of Birth           : 25th june,1987

Gender                    : Male

Language Known   : English, Hindi.

Nationality               : Indian

Marital Status         : Unmarried

Date........................

Place........................

(Signature)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: