Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Articles - Sad Story

Page no : 4

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

I totally agree with Sanjay Bhaiya. Aur baat toh Articleship ki ho rahi thi isne desh ko gaali kaise de di...

Mujhe lagta hai ki ye mentally normal nahi hai...

Isse khud hi nahi pta ki ye kya likh rha hai...

1 Like

Rahulz (Student) (296 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : K15h0r K4thr4n1

ISNE DESH KO NAHI BALKI APNE MAA KO GAALI DI HAI.....

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

i want this person out now from cci now...!!! THE ONE WHO CANT RSPECT HIS PROFEESION,COUNTRY AND OTHER MEMBERS HAS NO RIGHT TO BE A PART OF CCI....!!! ITS A REQUEST FROM ME AND ALL MY BUDDIES TO DELETE THIS PERSON STRAIGHT AWAY...!!! THIS KIND OF NONSENSE CANNOT BE TREATED ON CCI ANYMORE...!!! SO PLEASE DELETE HIM OR OTHERWISE WE ALL WILL LEAVE...!!!

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

SANJAY BHAIYA,PULKIT AND RAVI BRO WE SHOULD TAKE SOME STEPS TO STOP  THESE KIND OF ACTIVITIES SO THAT NOBODY IN FUTURE DONT EVEN DARE TO DO SO...!!

(Guest)

If other members can remember, he is the one who used to post java scripttt tricks in his earlier profile, "The White Hat Hacker". He has deleted his earlier profile and has made a new one. Kya yehi sab karne ke liye naya profile banaya tha 

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

agreed to pulkit ! he is psycho !

well i dnt think he is normal ! Moderators will surely respond but they take time for that !

well pulkit one thing to mention here that bich bich main aise bande aate rahte hain 

sanjay sir no need to leave CCI ! u know what about a year ago a fake profile of a gal used to abuse Ankur Garg and he decided to leave this club ! yaar aise log chahte hi yahi hain ! they are from some other sites or i dnt knw they get jealous of us ! so we should stand united and face them instead of even thinking of leaving this !

u all knw that how much time u spend in this club and all do not get i-pods in return ( i am not taunting u pulkit but just want to say that the contribution we make in this club is not quantifiable )

we all relate to our respected profession and despite being having around members in lakhs figure no body say bad to each other ! this is what ! this is etiquettes and respect we all have in us !

agar unke bich main aise namune aajayenge to ham kya club chod denge ?

Nahi yaar ! yahi rahenge aur usko yaha se laat mar k bhagayenge !

TENSION CHODO and Admin ko PM pe PM maro !

Rahul bansal and few others must be remembering that guy almost 8 mnths back who was writing mother-sister galliayaan in raw language ( all knw what can one say ) and wo posts bhi around one week tak aise hi visible the to all members here !

CCI chat facility ! what a rubbish use made by members that time ! koi bhi gal online agai ! guys use to start ! hi janeman ab ayi ho ! and to my shock when they write so to exteemed members like devanshi gandhi and all !

When i started pointing them up ! they used to abuse to any extent !

I have also faced this issue when i was opposing fake ids of one of new costing teacher in delhi ! except Ankur bhaiyaa nobody supported me in this club ! those fake ids abused my mother my sister ! i decided to leave this club ! but that man called ankur garg made my mind changed ! Now u can see that the same teacher is not promoting his classes here !

Guys this is a part of life and we must know how to deal with this !

To be emotional is not a solution to every problem !

let us unite together and kick this son of some unlucky women out of this esteemed club.

PEACE OUT!

Tehsinkhan Pathan (CA CMA DISA(ICAI) B.COM)   (3956 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : RAVI KHANAL

agreed to pulkit ! he is psycho !

well i dnt think he is normal ! Moderators will surely respond but they take time for that !

well pulkit one thing to mention here that bich bich main aise bande aate rahte hain 

sanjay sir no need to leave CCI ! u know what about a year ago a fake profile of a gal used to abuse Ankur Garg and he decided to leave this club ! yaar aise log chahte hi yahi hain ! they are from some other sites or i dnt knw they get jealous of us ! so we should stand united and face them instead of even thinking of leaving this !

u all knw that how much time u spend in this club and all do not get i-pods in return ( i am not taunting u pulkit but just want to say that the contribution we make in this club is not quantifiable )

we all relate to our respected profession and despite being having around members in lakhs figure no body say bad to each other ! this is what ! this is etiquettes and respect we all have in us !

agar unke bich main aise namune aajayenge to ham kya club chod denge ?

Nahi yaar ! yahi rahenge aur usko yaha se laat mar k bhagayenge !

TENSION CHODO and Admin ko PM pe PM maro !

Rahul bansal and few others must be remembering that guy almost 8 mnths back who was writing mother-sister galliayaan in raw language ( all knw what can one say ) and wo posts bhi around one week tak aise hi visible the to all members here !

CCI chat facility ! what a rubbish use made by members that time ! koi bhi gal online agai ! guys use to start ! hi janeman ab ayi ho ! and to my shock when they write so to exteemed members like devanshi gandhi and all !

When i started pointing them up ! they used to abuse to any extent !

I have also faced this issue when i was opposing fake ids of one of new costing teacher in delhi ! except Ankur bhaiyaa nobody supported me in this club ! those fake ids abused my mother my sister ! i decided to leave this club ! but that man called ankur garg made my mind changed ! Now u can see that the same teacher is not promoting his classes here !

Guys this is a part of life and we must know how to deal with this !

To be emotional is not a solution to every problem !

let us unite together and kick this son of some unlucky women out of this esteemed club.

PEACE OUT!

ACTION MUST BE TAKEN.............................

(Guest)

Dear people,  I personally do not wish to fight with anyone here. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

@ Kishor - Bro being drunk is not an excuse to abuse your motherland. Kal kya main drink karke apne-mom dad ko gaali doonga aur baad mein kahoonga ki maine pi rakhi thi.

Yaar baat articleship ki thi toh country ko kahan se le aaya. Tumhe toh ICAI ki wajah se hi 21st Jan ko sab logo ne respect di.

Rahi baat articleship ki toh maine bhi tumhari tarah regular articleship ki hai. Tax Audit mein raat-2 tak kaam kara hai. Par main apne ko lucky samajhta hoon ki iski wajah se main kaam seekha hoon. So agar tumhare saath kuch bura hua hai toh tum akele nahi ho. Most of the articles are treated like this only. But this is not an excuse to abuse your country.

Rest depends on the view of senior members.... 

1 Like

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Guys,

You dont think now we should stop this matters. We are indians, forgiving to others is in our blood. If any body is accepting his mistaking and saying sorry to everyone,we should forgive him. I think we should forgive to Kishore,

Waise bhi galti sabse hoti hai, per mante bahut kam log hai.

Nase mai aur gusse mai adami ka control nahi hota hai woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai.. but jab use hosh aata hai use apni galti ka realisation hota hai aur agar woh tab maafi mang le toh use maaf kar dena chahiye..

Trust me next time woh ayese galti kabhi nahi karna hai otherwise uske man mai ek ghutan humesa ke liye ban jayegi..  waise bhi baat ka batangad banane se koi fayda nahi hai.

I am forgiving this guy rest is upto you guys.

Being a moderator i will not take any action against him. I know watever he did that was wrong but if he realise his mistake and feeling sorry, I think we should give him one more chance.

By the way everybody gets a chance .. Kishore ko bhi ek de do

Thanks & Regards

Amit Daga

3 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : K15h0r K4thr4n1
Dear people,  I personally do not wish to fight with anyone here. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

1. One can be excused if he assures that no further wrongs he will do here again. 

2. Whatever you wrote is deleted but still being quoted in one of the sharing here in this thread. 

3. Without going into the deep, whatever you wrote is a shock for caclub members.

4. From deleting some of the words from original post; I assume that you have realized your mistake.

5. Please note one thing : We enjoy here as  we share different colours of the iife which is not available in any other site, I personally feel so. Since last 2-3 months, a family type atmosphere has been created which gives a great feeling to be here.  Have you noticed it ? 

6. Plase don't do such activities in future for the sake of your own future. 

7. These are the golden years of your career. There may be some odds or I say, many odds; but if you face them bravely; bright future is assured. 

8. Before posting; read your material again and think for a while. 

9. The rest would be ascertained from your own commitment here. 

10. Last but not the least; make good friends. They will take care of you for life. 

( Good friends will also judge whether you are suitable to them - hope you got my point).

2 Like

Future CA (Article) (137 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Thank You CA Amit Daga:)

I Have Read All Posts.

I m also Agree with All Member on CCI & Giving post against Mr. Kishor. This time he done mistake.

He is in Anger so he said in Anger & He also doing Aritcleship with this situation.

But no one knows his Greatness..

I know him very well... Any one can Ask Moderator & ADMIN.

Once Upon a time he was Great member of this CCI & I have experience of that.. He always ready to help others..

PLEASE FORGIVE THIS Guy..

He is very NIce person..

2 Like

(Guest)

I am really sorry for that message. I am tired of exploitation of CA studetns and I get angry when I come across cases of exploitation. It is a sin and time has come to believe that EXPLOITATION IS A SIN. I apologise if I hurt you.

3 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

When I was writing, post of  the Moderator was not there. 

After my posting, I noticed his views.

Surprisingly, both views are almost similar.  

1 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : K15h0r K4thr4n1

I am really sorry for that message. I am tired of exploitation of CA studetns and I get angry when I come across cases of exploitation. It is a sin and time has come to believe that EXPLOITATION IS A SIN. I apologise if I hurt you.

That's good. 

1 Like

Join CCI Pro