Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Articles - Sad Story

Page no : 3

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Originally posted by : simranjeet singh

yeah you r right........ it happens in most of the cases............

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

I will just say Treat Articles like your students...You are the teacher and in your hand lies the future of your students...You were once an article too. So treat your articles as you yourself would have liked to be treated and not the way you actually were treated. These articles are the future of this profession, the profession which you respect and you are proud off. The profession which has given you respect, wealth and lots of love. Try to make the future of your beloved profession bright by carving a bright future of your articles.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : K15h0r K4thr4n1

@ Kishor - Are you nuts?? 

Tumhari aukat kya hai meri country ke baare mein aisa bolne ki. Hoga tu mere se senior par jo meri country ki respect nahi kar sakta main uski respect nahi karoonga...

Aur tu ICAI ko gaali de raha hai jiski wajah se tune final ka 1st grp clear kiya hai. 

Agar iss site pe moderator hai toh please remove this reply and ban such a member jisne India ko gaali di. 

Sorry to my seniors kyunki maine ye language use ki but this reply is unbearable...

13 Like

Pradip Narsingani (Income Tax & GST Consultant/ CA-Final)   (572 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Tumhari aukat kya hai meri country ke baare mein aisa bolne ki. Hoga tu mere se senior par jo meri country ki respect nahi kar sakta main uski respect nahi karoonga...

Aur tu ICAI ko gaali de raha hai jiski wajah se tune final ka 1st grp clear kiya hai. 

Agar iss site pe moderator hai toh please remove this reply and ban such a member jisne India ko gaali di. 

Sorry to my seniors kyunki maine ye language use ki but this reply is unbearable...

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

report abuse karo iske against....!!

2 Like

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Agreed with Pulkit........ the respect which K15h0r K4thr4n1
 have got as a CA final student is provided by India and its institiute ICAI.... so stop using that language.... moderator should remove such comment........

rekha rajpurohit (student) (433 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

soryy Mr.kishore but never speak or write rubbish which may hurt anyone....jis country me aap rehte ho use gaali kaise de sakte ho?? "jis thaali me hum khaate hai usme kabhi bhi tookhte nahi".....if u find anything wrong with d country just try to tackle the probs.....

i hope u r regretting for what u hav posted

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Maintain humanism while replying to topics.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

This guy is not new to this cci! u can also refer this thread /forum/attention-students--114530.asp where he abuses anybody who replies against to his views.

I dont know why moderators bear people like them ! it is not at all an achievement to have 5 lakh members in cci instead it would be better to have less members widh etiquettes and respect to the profession.

And pulkit bhai ! i respect your emotions but do one thing do not abuse directly here on thread just pm this b*st*rd and pm to moderators as well ! i felt like abusing back to people like him can make our image a little bad then we used to had ! i feel u get what iam advising :)) ( not against you just advising you for betterness )

Good luck to all ca students faternity ! work hard and bear all sufferings of articleship ! succes will then come like a reward for us ! otherwise success is tasteless !

surendra sir ! i always like whatever u write ! i m not a spoon of urs ( chamcha ) but really feel like reading whatever u write on this forum ! i dnt want to give rise to a competition but you are my favourite member on CCI.

Take care

5 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=123841&offset=4

Respected moderators,
I request you to please ban this guy who do not respect our Country or CA Profession. This kind of abuse can not be tolerated. If this guy is not banned i can no longer be associated with this platform.
Hope you will take quick action.
Regards
CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Dear All,

I have sent this PM to admin. Need support of all of you. So all of you are requested to send a PM to admin complaining this ugly behaviour. And if this guy is not banned i dont think we should be associated with CCI. Not only this guy but any member with this kind of behaviour should be banned. Quite strange that  this post has not been removed as yet.

So Please send a PM to Admin.

Regards

3 Like

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

moderators on CCI do react but they react late !

sanjay sir i am with you ! this guy is gone mad ! need to see a doctor ! feeling pity for him

the person who can abuse his profession he can abuse his parents and even abuse back to GOD too !

1 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Respected moderators,
I request you to please ban this guy who do not respect our Country or CA Profession. This kind of abuse can not be tolerated. If this guy is not banned i can no longer be associated with this platform.
Regards
CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Dear All,

I have sent this PM to admin. Need support of all of you. So all of you are requested to send a PM to admin complaining this ugly behaviour. And if this guy is not banned i dont think we should be associated with CCI. Not only this guy but any member with this kind of behaviour should be banned. Quite strange that  this post has not been removed as yet.

Regards

sent

1 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Respected moderators,
Regards
CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Dear All,

Regards

sent

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

@ Ravi Bro - Before posting reply to him I have already pm Admin abt. him. But it's quite strange that they haven't taken any action till now. After sending message to Admin. I thought that I s'd publicly do this coz here all members are part of our family only. It will also help me to bring my request in notice of Admin with the support of people like you.   

IF Admin. don't delete his profile then I will delete mine just like Sanjay Bhaiya coz I can't share this holy platform with a guy like this.  

2 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

Aur tune jo kiya hai.......Iske liye tera profile delete karne ki saja kuch bhi nahi hai....

I request admin to give the information about this person so that we can find his registration no and lodge a complaint to ICAI.....Any person abusing his country should not be left so easily.....And this should be a lesson to all...

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: