Easy Office
LCI Learning

Bribe a CA, cheat the nation, get a tax refund

Page no : 2
(Guest)
yeas, tarun kumar. i agree with you. but one small correction have to made. Company secretary(CS) name have to be included u/s 288(2) and Sec 44AB of Income tax act. Institutes in India are valued on compliance privilages ,unfortunately.Every member of the ICWA and ICS is concerned on such issues since the market recognises the institute on the basis of its enjoyable privilages than the right potential and an unbiased intake is yet to happen in a globalised India.

Shashwat Shekhar (Assistant Manager) (3528 Points)
Replied 31 October 2007

Mr. tarun kumar. Mind ur words. Write like an educated person not like a roady. CAs are not insecure ok. In all accounting professions CAs have the highest degree of prestige. And this hasnt come overnight.So think before writing anything. What do u mean by--u will survive in the market. CWAs should think abt survival not us. I never wanted to write all this. But u forced me to. There is not comparison b/w CAs n CWAs. I am not surprised to see why CWAs are like that, once i saw ur attitude.

(Guest)
Yes, Himadri I forgot to mention CS name in proposed amendment. for your Information, MOF and DCA is working on this matter. Shekhar- Dont feel Insecure.again i am saying. ur posting shows ur frustration about unknown fear. Ultimately, Market and Customer is King. untimately Customer will be decide who is fit for job. Regulatory authority should provided all right in the hands of customer. i am holder of both CA and CWA degree. i have seen CWAs are more competent than CA. in fact world also knows about CMAs calibur particulary in europe. as per Himadri opinions, donot try to take biased advantages. be more specific and cool and not jealous to other professional.

Replied 31 October 2007

Yeah that is why they are doing job even for 5000 rs.I am sure bcz of this reason u did CA

(Guest)
People should ignore u from this forum. because, u do not know what u r talking like mad person.......... who have no future and goal in life. u have made on CWA fear.so, go to doctor for mental tratment.

Replied 31 October 2007

Ah. Don b angry mr tarun. I hv proved my credentials for this site. u still hv to.Ppl wl decide whom to ignore not u. u learn to ignore the jealousy n desperation to abuse CAs

Replied 31 October 2007

I hv proved my credentials at this site. u still hv to mr guest. Ppl wl decide whom to ignore not u. u better learn to ignore the art of abusing CAs.

(Guest)
i am cool.be try to behave like normal man(u can traet at mental hospital). i have only mention market and customer power which i have learned in CA course. u have shown culture and education(doubt).

sharma_vikascacs (99 Points)
Replied 31 October 2007

HI What my experience with CWA's suggest that some of them are highly frustrated souls feeling highly insecured about their very future . They always compare themselves with CMA's in Europe which i think is not correct . Merely by changing ur name to CMA's does not gives u the rapport or skill of CMA's . WHile CMA's in euorpe have done some really awesome work CWA's in india have yet to proove their utility. Tax audit are not their skill and even cost audit is confined to few sector because their is no need as with growing competition in market mgt. itself is cost consious and hence need for regulatory mechanism is not there. While i appreciate the ICWA is making some really good efforts for its members . but future as CWA is not as great as CA plus CWA donot under go any practical training as its optional for them and further not many CWA's are in practice giving them statutory recognition for tax certifications is risky and a compromise with standards. As far as competency of CWA's vis a vis CA's is concerend emperically it is more than proved that which faternity has highly competent member i donot need to make any comment on that. So all CA member should simply mock at any kind on base less remarks made at their competencies (at the same time holding respect for other professionals) .. Long live CA Profession....

(Guest)
This is completely nonsense going on this beloved profession and not advisable to anyone of you,I have already mention the people taking benefits of Guest Features without proving thier credibilities on the platform openly they R saying anybody anythings whatever they like,earlier I rendered similar fear on my regular write up. Prakash Popat.

Replied 31 October 2007

Where are u mr. tarun?

Replied 31 October 2007

guys jus answer my 1 ques...who commands the highest RESPECT among CWAs, CSs and CAs?

Replied 31 October 2007

people's reaction--- 1. I am a CS--ok good 2. I am a CWA--so? 3. I am a MBA(non IIM)--ok 4. I am a MBA(i=IIM)--wow nice 5. I am a CA---WOW GREAT tell me if i am wrong I need everyones' opinion!

(Guest)
I think the arguments over here is going too far stretched imagination and away from facts in that neither CAN we generalise the rationale out of the episode nor can CWAs can be looked down upon.ICWAI and ICAI are bodies under an act of the parliament and both the institute are governed by the MCA.The syllabus and examination are almost similar in focus and the results are highly selective and tough.Though CA has larger intake and opportunities its member cannot undermine the importance of ICWAI in the Accounting and finance world.It is a fact that Articleship is not there in the CWA but there are different entry routes adopted across the world including the mother of the profession ICAEW. While we as CAs have opportunity to do CWA at cool and by virtue of no entry restriction and hence many have become CWAs the reverse is not true,CWAs are estopped from attempting CA unlessthey leave their current assignment.This is the main disadvantage which is against freedom to educate oneself. My friends are CWAs in the industry and quite competent and focussed individuals. CWAs should also not generalise a particular case in a contextual reference. I think it is high time in a globalised business environment that ICAI-ICWAI come together in recognising professionals of each institute by a challenge test like the one now conceived by ICAEW for CCAB members. I would request Shri.SunilBhai.TalatiJi,President of the Institute to initiate the process in this regard so that the unnecessary competition in cohesive field is avoided. Jai CA Jai ICAI Long live accounting profession.

Replied 31 October 2007

JAI ICAI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: