Easy Office
LCI Learning

Bribe a CA, cheat the nation, get a tax refund

Page no : 4
(Guest)
Mr.Sharma Chek ur figures 98% of the members of ICWAI 'are in employment against 40-50% of ICAI. "TAX AUDITS IT MEANS THEIR MEMBERS NEED SOME SORT OF STATUTORY CLUTCHES SO THAT THEY CAN WALK THE PROFESSIONAL FIELD ". Can u imagine to be out of statutes and yet excel -ICAI then go ahead and repeal ur act as a first major step.to prove ur mantle in the economy. What u guys do in Direct taxes i know better there is 500 page book about tax practitioners in India. THIS IS NOT TRUE FOR CA'S AS DESPITE THE STAUTORY RECOGNITION AVAILAABLE TO THEM LOT OF THEM ARE GOING FOR JOBS AS THEY WANT TO PROVE THEMSELVES OTHEWISE PRACTICING WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY MONEY FOR THEM. A good surmise.One dont practice because one do not have opportunity or that it is cornered by a few -business associates or that one is not capable.Nothing else.Be proud of ur profession but dont be unproud of others u will land in wrong track that crashes

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 03 November 2007

Dear Mr. Robert The Solutions of Everybody Problems lies under my earlier write up of Knowledge Management, Which I reproduced hereby. We are playing leading roles in country development through ICAI,which members have seen very diversified areas of roles played by C.A. and Expectations of society from C.A. Rights from Manual accounts writing to the Real Time accounting systems members witness changed.Many of them May not possibly keep track with the same,on accounts of their training in earlier periods,However on accounts of various reasons they are not ready to accept that and hold key positions in decision making process for many leading organizations,Under such circumstances the growth restricted for such organization with high employee turnover on accounts of mismatch of vision.AS Most of Us KNOWLEDGE IS VERY GREAT SCARE RESOURCES,IN A COUNTRY LIKE INDIA,AND UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE WASTING IT'S TO THE GREATEST POSSIBLE EXTENT ON ACCOUNTS OF OUR SLAVERY ATTITUDE WITH LAWS,AND VERY FEW UNDERSTAND THAT LAWS R SERVANT OF MANKIND,NOT MASTER,and WE must not wasted our YOUNG GENERATIONS KNOWLEDGE IN CREATING COMPLICATED LAWS AND COMPLYING SUCH LAWS,Instead that too channelized in to the value additions services for the INDUSTRY,AND GET BACK FROM THE industry not by the ways of taxation but by the ways of social responsibilities to fixed on such organizations to keep particular areas neat and clean,slum free and develop the same.Our contributions towards industrialisations is unsurmountable,with compounded slum all around. I hope that NEXTGEN C.A & Advocate have greater role to play on this count for the Future of our KIDS and NEXTGEN. AS such I request every members that all worship place R equally Holy that be Temples,curches,gurudwara or mosques , similarly all qualifications do have it's own weightage.Disrespecting any profesions shows not only immaturity on the parts of members but also lack of knowldedge,dignity and fear of future in the mind of such profesionals.

Shashwat Shekhar (Assistant Manager) (3528 Points)
Replied 03 November 2007

Rightly said by mr prakash

(Guest)
Dear Prakash Good Insights indeed.Infact Indian culture teaches us the basic quality of Respect to others and Guests are held in high esteem equivalent to GOD A-ThiThi. While we are in respective profession today as u have rightly pointed out the Laws have made us slaves than masters ofcourse it is because vested interest wanted it to be so.Income tax could have been the most simples and 100% complied law on a voluntary declaration than this type meshings in the past 25-30 years. Other laws are also made convenient laws are impractical laws or cumbersome laws and for instance letus take Standards and harmonising accounting practices there are atleast explanations running to 1000nds of pages that even the best of the brains will get struckup or land in a wrong track while implementing it 100%

(Guest)
@ Tarunkumar and Himadri If "MBAs in finance and post-graduates in accounting and finance should be allowed to act as tax practitioners" why should Corporate Secretaries another group of highly capable professionals be left behind?.. Note that I am not a member of ICSI. Fairness in professional opportunities is a right not a privilege. I have great admiration for the ICSI members and from my interaction with few prospective CS's (ie Students of ICSI now ), i notice with deep pain how they lament non recognition of their qualifications in places where they are eligible. Infact there was an episode wherein a student of ICSI just was almost about in tears for the state of trivialisation that was meted out to him in assigning projects at his place of work. But he also acknowledged that ICWAI qualified candidates where able to getter better assignments than qualified CA's. The pain that he underwent on account of assigning trivial assignments to him was quite unbearable for me. Even today I remember that student's pain.

(Guest)
Laxman i am not agree with u. CS institute is not an Accounting Institute. How can they demandIT audit u/s 44AB? but my support is full to ICWAI (IICMA). CMAs are providing more value addition job to industry like Pricing, product mixing, financial supply chain managementetc. infact ICWAI (IICMA) is a founder member of IFAC, CAPA etc

(Guest)
If CA and ICWA fight beween themselves for Audit , govt will abolised Income tax Audit u/s 44AB by CA and Excise Audit u/s 14A and 14AA by Cost Accountant. so, requesting all friends, dont fight for small things. both(CAs and CWAs) will exist side by side.

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 20 November 2007

Don't depend much on audit the paltry fees structure prevails in India,C.A must find better Earning Based on Value additions for Long Terms survive and prosperous.

Vishvesh (MNC) (172 Points)
Replied 23 November 2007

All these Professional Bodies have produced experts with high calibre. One should never underestimate the other profession. It would not be in good taste. Instead of fruitful discussions as Professionals, unhealthy arguments are entered into by some members leading to unnecessary contentions and controversies. I think it is high time, we close this issue and look ahead for level-headed exchange of ideas and views on give-and-take basis. - Vishvesh

ashish (C.A final student) (57 Points)
Replied 25 November 2007

hey aisha..... plz dont generalized this msg.

(Guest)

hey Mr CA Shashwat Shekhar,

Your way of writing shows u r a rowdy. Just bcause u are a CA, u dont have horns. So mind yourself and dont write all this nonsense in the public forum. Survival depends upon individual talent irrespective of the qualification. Your CA institute is clearly trying to be a monopoly and playing politics. Probably u members, being the product of this political body, are also groomed with the same mentality.

(Guest)

Well said tarun. people like Shashwat shekar are not properly groomed and has CWA phobia. These junks may be ignored from the forum.

(Guest)

Hey Shashwat, u seem to be a real mad fellow and i have serious doubts about your professional  competency.

(Guest)

Mr Sharma,

I dont think u are any superior just bcause u go through 3 years of arcticleship to do a lot of post mortem work and vouching. Yes I agree that CAs cannot be compared with CWAs bcause CAs' focus is about the past and CWAs' focus is about the future. There is no way that this reciprocal arrangement between institutes will work and it is not necessary also bcause CWA is the profession of the future. You will see this by yourself 10 years ahead from now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: