Easy Office
Easy Office

Be ready for difficult idt ppr ca final n-2012

Page no : 2

Ganesh - ACA, LCS (-) (183 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Originally posted by : pvpprabhu

well ganesh you too are a kid in this world and do not underestimate anyone,that guy pcc will write final and may clear also as in ca you never know,may clear before you also if you have not cleared or may be in a better organisation than you are in,he just gave his views on the most stupid post which makes no sense to any students who are going to write exams,you could have instead provided some good info like recent amendments or topic which can be revised bt fellow friends.

try to respect others views.......im also a ca and cs but still respect the views of my juniors who are in cpt also as no one is inferior or superior to anyone.

behave like a true professional instead of ridiculing him.

wat d hell r u doin on this thread... plannin 2 giv ca agn.... r u really a CA+CS.... 100% lie... newez... which post is useful to othr STUDENTS n wch is not has to b decided by STUDENTS (OF CA FINAL that is).. no one else...

the fact that u hv soo mch time to write shows u hv a lot of time... AGAIN HIGHLY UNLIKELY in case of CA+CS (????)

so jus chill UNCLE :)

1 Like

Replied 18 November 2012

Originally posted by : Aditya M

Mr. Ganesh, have you seen DT paper? atlst 3 Questions were asked based on case laws (which i think constituted 12 marks). What more do you expect in DT paper. Anyways, 25marks case study, and 25 marks practical sum is generally asked in IDT. But this time since there will be no questions based on specific services, so maybe that could be different. And a practical sum based on transaction value for computation of Customs Duty is always present in IDT. So, dont say that i told you so. Yeah, thanks for telling us no EC & SHEC on 3(1). Maybe you should delete your topic.

ok aditya... i knew abt 2 questions... (not abt d third one)... mayb my mistake here.. thx fo pointing out... :)

i hv cleared DT ppr.... last time it wz 25 marks case study... (n generally it is 4*4=16 marks)...dis time i thot it wz less...

abt EC & SHEC amendment, i jus remembered so i added... coz i m gvg my tax ppr in cs prof... agn i kno thr r othr far imp amendments..

FINALLY I NEVER ADD A POST JUS TO SAY "I TOLD U SO".... SO u can breath easy n take d credit (wch i nvr wanted)

abt deleting d post.... ppl who dont find d post useful can LOG OUT from the site themselves...

hehehe so jus chill

Aditya (Dadar) (67 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

I dont agree with u ganesh.postponed hua to difficult hoga.this is utter non sense.i agree with pvpprabhu.he is a pcc student doesnt mean that  he is a kid.

PRATIK.S.SHAH (1) (108 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Mr.ganesh if u r givng xams frm mumbai n connected to postponement of xams jst do prepare wll.the kind of rumours u r gvng does affect smeone who is studying,as maximum times  ICAI thinks other way n lets accept d fact if u r appearing for CA-Finals smething is uncertain.so stop fearing people.k

1 Like

pvpprabhu (CA,CS) (109 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

haha lol...with the freak who is saying being in ca club india and commenting on a nonsense thread to help other aspiring good students,iam not ca cs..........

its his imagination,yes i do not wish to write ca exams again,but see that freak all you guys and students,he is just a frustrated soul who is just hoping that by spreading rumours and talking nonsense he achieved something,i pity him for having time to ridicule whoever writes against his views,i do not mind this freak,as i do not have to please him whether im a ca cs or not,what is my schedule,im busy or not,but just help my future ca's that they be motivated properly and not by spreading nonsense rumours which will increase the tension of already tensed students........i hope that admin and others do not upload the idt paper held for other regions so that students are saved of their time in anlysing it,those who finished today just chill and wait for other students who could not give their paper and later they can upload both the papers and discuss.

avoid this nonsense guy and decide for your self who is really helping you.

(Guest)

Which college in Panvel is the exam centre for CA final exams. Is anyone giving their exams from Panvel? Pls reply.

Replied 18 November 2012

Originally posted by : PRATIK.S.SHAH

Mr.ganesh if u r givng xams frm mumbai n connected to postponement of xams jst do prepare wll.the kind of rumours u r gvng does affect smeone who is studying,as maximum times  ICAI thinks other way n lets accept d fact if u r appearing for CA-Finals smething is uncertain.so stop fearing people.k

ok mahn... do not fear .... jus study.... atb fo exams :) :)

Replied 18 November 2012

Originally posted by : Aditya

I dont agree with u ganesh.postponed hua to difficult hoga.this is utter non sense.i agree with pvpprabhu.he is a pcc student doesnt mean that  he is a kid.

i jus expressed my opinion... u dont hv 2 agree alwez... u may disagree.... forget that pcc student... otherwise wat will happen is that he wil cum in final but u l b in pcc only... so breathe easy... do pranayaam... i donot want ur agreement... NONSENSE.. :)

Replied 18 November 2012

Originally posted by : pvpprabhu

haha lol...with the freak who is saying being in ca club india and commenting on a nonsense thread to help other aspiring good students,iam not ca cs..........

its his imagination,yes i do not wish to write ca exams again,but see that freak all you guys and students,he is just a frustrated soul who is just hoping that by spreading rumours and talking nonsense he achieved something,i pity him for having time to ridicule whoever writes against his views,i do not mind this freak,as i do not have to please him whether im a ca cs or not,what is my schedule,im busy or not,but just help my future ca's that they be motivated properly and not by spreading nonsense rumours which will increase the tension of already tensed students........i hope that admin and others do not upload the idt paper held for other regions so that students are saved of their time in anlysing it,those who finished today just chill and wait for other students who could not give their paper and later they can upload both the papers and discuss.

avoid this nonsense guy and decide for your self who is really helping you.

oh god.... go home n sleep since by now i hv cum to kno dat u hv lot of time... being a CA+CS (??? hahaha)  u hv so much time in the world to comment on this site... AMUSING... hey prabhu... ur name is prabhu (by disgrace of god) dat DOES NOT MAKE u a PRABHU literally.... get a gud job... ie gainful employment... beware other students..dis CA is comming to HELP u... jus search around .. everyone incl me has d idt paper in their hand by now... u r a bit 'slow' i guess... neva mind... help is jus around... uncleji... kuch kaam dhund lo... nahi toh bahut late ho jaega... hahhahaa... disgrace on CA fraternity.. literally... :D

Milestones Academy (Self employed ) (136 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Kya ladh rahe ho brothers....chod yeh sab choti batoon ko...aur paper jo aane wala hai aayega yaar....hum sab phad denge paper mein...filhaal padhai karo...

1 Like

CA O.P. SINGH (O P Singh & Co.) (426 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

I do not think IDT paper will be difficult from my personal experience. When i was giving my final exam in May 05, law paper was leaked in thane centre so our exam was postponed from 4 may to 11 th may 2005.

We had been distributed law paper instead of audit...

we were also thinking now law paper will be difficult.. but we found later paper was more easier than original.. so do not worry ..just prepare well...

And also do not corelate one paper with another as mentioned by Ganesh.

Wish you all the best.

2 Like

Kapil Rao (CA Final MCOM (Accountancy))   (804 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : surya

Which college in Panvel is the exam centre for CA final exams. Is anyone giving their exams from Panvel? Pls reply.

I m giving exam from Panvel Centre its CKT College

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?quote=1085957&mod_id=227768&offset=3#reply

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ganesh

All my CA final friends from mumbai, thane, kalyan & panvel, since u wil get a different paper than others, expect it that the IDT paper for NOV 2012 would be difficult (or atleast unusual) !! atb... any comments or views.

do not focus too much on case laws (as in DT paper they have hardly asked case law based qtns)... customs 1 qtn on valuation fixed... remember that EC & SHEC on Addl Cus Duty u/s 3(1) exempt...

DT Question paper had around 20 marks based on case laws itself (q. no. 4 specifically-16m)

Yesterday's IDT paper also contained around 16 marks on Caselaws

So, The coming question paper also contains case laws... obviously not those asked yesterday

Prepare more and more on notifiations/circulars/amendments/caselaws as we fail to remember in examswink

RTP contains-- notifiations/circulars: must read

for case laws..refer this..it is very very helpful

/forum/download-summary-of-idt-case-laws-for-nov-2012-ca-final--227570.asp#.UKnLW_biaax

2 Like

(Guest)

The starting of thread is nice as people of mumbai get a chance to discuss on coming exam..which reduces  their tension and fear...kudosyes

Dont believe in rumours

Prepare Wisely...

All the best smiley

Thanks

2 Like

CA Kintal Shah (Partner) (104 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Ganesh

All my CA final friends from mumbai, thane, kalyan & panvel, since u wil get a different paper than others, expect it that the IDT paper for NOV 2012 would be difficult (or atleast unusual) !! atb... any comments or views.

do not focus too much on case laws (as in DT paper they have hardly asked case law based qtns)... customs 1 qtn on valuation fixed... remember that EC & SHEC on Addl Cus Duty u/s 3(1) exempt...

is it 3(1) or for 3(5)

3(1) is equal to excide duty and 3(5) is equal to VAT so 3(1) is not exempt from for EC and SHEC.

Someone please confirm.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: