EASYOFFICE

Bad Result

Page no : 5

Nipam (OWNER) (37 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Ganesh.

CA students life isnt pathetic.. If you didnt mean to say that please improve your english.

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

My Dear Ganeshan,

In a paper like MICS, the only thing that matters is your communication and PRESENTATION. We all know this is a peper of IT, which has nothing much to do with our practical use. So, a normal level of understanding of the subject is generally expected from the students.

Expertise in the subject is not required at all. But if you are able to present the same is a an attractive manner, you can definitely score more than 70 in this paper. Believe me in theory papers, presentation matters more than the number of pages that you fill in your exam.

And one more thing, plz dont mind, might be due to your weak english you got such low score.

Anyways, keep these things in mind for next time and score best. All the best !

Regards,

1 Like

aravind lakka (audit manager) (69 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

hi friends I am a new entrant. I completely agree with u guys. somebody stepin and post a mail to ICAI. or can anybody mention the way to send the mail

pulkit goyal (article) (28 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

I think this is a new scheme of institute to fail everybody in ca to collect more and more fees.....and pass every body in cpt to collect fees for their future

shanthi (CA student) (34 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

All said and done..ICAI rules us..Am gonna give my 5th attempt Both Groups in this November.Being the last time to appear i dont want to leave any stone unturned..Pls guys..We need to fight and get our Degree..

Can neone suggest reference book for Costing..CA Final (old course)..Also let knw what are the further amendments to read on as regards ASS,AS,IDT and DT.

Stop Crying and march towards success..

All The Best !!

Vishwa (CA Job) (87 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Originally posted by : pulkit goyal

I think this is a new scheme of institute to fail everybody in ca to collect more and more fees.....and pass every body in cpt to collect fees for their future

Yes its true.I think you are very much correct.

Sagar (Article Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Hello,

Insitute has just increase the level expected from CA student. Now u have secure good marks in atleast one subject from each group.

CA. Ganesh Ramachandran (Asst Finance Manager) (56 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

I totally agree with your view Mr Khan.  

R.D Khan
CA, Manager, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
[ Scorecard : 1159]

Thank User

Send PM
Posted On 20 July 2010 at 09:55 Quote

My Dear Ganeshan,

In a paper like MICS, the only thing that matters is your communication and PRESENTATION. We all know this is a peper of IT, which has nothing much to do with our practical use. So, a normal level of understanding of the subject is generally expected from the students.

Expertise in the subject is not required at all. But if you are able to present the same is a an attractive manner, you can definitely score more than 70 in this paper. Believe me in theory papers, presentation matters more than the number of pages that you fill in your exam.

And one more thing, plz dont mind, might be due to your weak english you got such low score.

Anyways, keep these things in mind for next time and score best. All the best !

Regards,

Message Thanked by (Total thanks : 1)

MADHUSUDAN KABRA,

CA Punit (CA) (1775 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Students in CA final old course are now mainly repetetors... and may be average students... this may be the reason for low results... i think so

1 Like

Vinay Keni (CA Job) (92 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

so u mean to say when institute gave more then 20% a few years back ,  they are all extraordinary intellects

CA Punit (CA) (1775 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

not that way.. i mean to say that all first attemptors are now mostly in new course.. & very few are left who are havin their first attempt in d old course...also rankers are generally at first attempts

with every attempt some get cleared & left behind are students who could not make it.

all this + downward trend by institute has resulted in such low %.

this is jus n opinion

chetan jain (cj) (203 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

i totally agrees with aldrine....!!

sagar reddy (accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

I feel ICAI is Playing with the lives of students and harrasing so much that is making the students leave the course and joining other courses. If they do not want to pass the students, why  cant not they  stop the new admissions.

aravind lakka (audit manager) (69 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

hi punith wani. just seen ur post. i got mafa 73 and law 61 in my 1st attempt when i gave both groups on june 2009. i failed my 2nd group by just 8 marks that to in costing. do u think i am an average student. my dear nobody in CA course are below par. and do u think CA Inter/PCC qualifieds are average students. if u r a final student, u also crossed through this.

by the way ALL THE BEST to ur final. 

CA Harshmeet Khurana (CA) (204 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

I am just another devastated soul like you all.

The only way I could come out is that I am going to attempt one group at a time, so that the "so called perfection" that the Institute is expecting can be achieved coz I have to divert all my time for 4 subjects and the pass percentage of appearing a single group is also higher.

After 2 failed attempts, I've lost my temptation of 'set-off' which was my main motive of giving both groups twice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: