Easy Office
LCI Learning

Bad Result

Page no : 4

Swathi Srinivasan (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Yes it is shanti

sandeepdevpura (self employed) (33 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

in first group i got 192 marks and also passed in each subject but the kaminpanthi has shown by the institute

SOWMYA SARAG (s) (116 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

The same has happened with me, i din post this in forum because , i almost shamed of myself for the results. Cleared 1st group a yr before. This was my 5th attempt...... I donno what to do,studied well, people say u have gone wrong somewhere. For that atleast institute should have given the Copy of Answer sheet.They dint.Im shattered, Thing is that hoping that i would clear C.A , i dint go for jobs even since my articleship got over since March 09. Now experience is a very big issue. I m shattered. i was highly confident since last 2 attempts, 

Jay Shah (Article) (60 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

in our site they have given the details of % of  candidates passed in exam.. and its too bad compared to last two year..

CA. Amit Chimnani (PARTNER ) (205 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Ya true results are very bad but We should not expect better results from insitute now..so i advice all my friends to be in that 7% or whatever is passing  % of results.

HARISH (.) (34 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : Naveen Kumar Mavi

only 3% PASS

nisha (student) (45 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

A Black Monday 4 all who cudnt clear.

Kiran Bindu (Faculty) (38 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : Naveen Kumar Mavi

I randomly checked 20-30 Result of Final New, only one was clearly pas. sh*ts mann..... very tough Final New

Cheer up guys, thats why this is CA even Jeasus and Siddhivinaya will fail . Chill . Watch a Movie.

Nakul Chugan (Article Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Pathetic course..

Pathetic institute..

Pathetic result..

celebrating 1st anniversary of  "world's Pathetic day"

md fathah (Student) (278 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Lose of (all old) students by icai, that's i posted already 

(Guest)

if this is gonna happen again nd again ..

what abt our career ?? 

how to explain a corporate HR head at interview when he asks abt our journey of attempts ??

chetan jain (cj) (203 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

one thing every1 should note down here:-

cpt result -27% n out of those 27%, 15% passes in pcc n out of these 15%, 3% passes in ca final... can anyone tell me dat whether the institute is searching for the talent or for the god (almighty)..

the reason is simple... there is recission in india dese days n dat is y results r too horrible..!! it is not like those who failed in final r not talented, it is their bad luck dat dey r giving the xams in this recission time. but nevermind, one day they will convert their bad luck to a big bigg gud luck!!!

all the best!!!

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Dear Mr.Ganesh,

Its not the question of blaming the institute for the resluts. But definitely the low percentage of pass indicates that there is something wrong some where.

Regards

Jawahar

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

i AM ABOUT TO WRITE A MAIL TO ICAI PRESIENT ON HOW THEY EVALUVATE THE ANS SHEETS .  IM AM CA FINAL OLD SCHEME AND MY SCORE IN MICS IS JUST 04. [FOUR] I AM  ATTENDING THE SECOND GR FOR 7th TIME AND THINK MY FRIENDS CANT I SCORE ATLEAST 20+.  I HAVE WRITTEN 22 PAGES ALL RELEVANT TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED AND I NEVER FOLLOWD ANY OTHER BOOKS EXCEPT ICAI STUDY  MAT AND THEIR COMPILATION.   IN 4 QUESTIONS I ALMOST REPRODUCED THE ICAI SUGG.      

TELL MY FRIEND, IF A STUDENT WHO HAS STUDY THE ICAI PUBLICATION AND ANSWERED AS  MANY AS 4 QUESTIONS IS SECURED JUST 4   WHY I DISBELIVE ICAI VALUVATION SYSTEM  ?  WHY ?  WHO SHALL PUT A FULL STOP ON THE ATTROCITY OF ICAI .. ICAI IS NO BUSINESS IN PLAYING WITH PATHATIC CA STUDENTS LIFE...

PL GIVE POINT AND BEFORE SENDING THE PRESIDENT I SHALL POST THE MAIL IN THIS FORUMM

PL DONT WRITE IN HINDI AND REPLY ME ONLY IN ENG.

WITH GRIFT...

GANESHAN CA FINAL OLD WHO SECUED 4 MARKS AND ABOUT TO QUIT THE COURSE.

1 Like

Nakul Chugan (Article Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

If i were armed...wld have definately made headlines wit ICAI........

U have no right 2 shed blood on ur careers...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: