Aspirations v/s circumstances

Yash Somani (Article Assistant) (106 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

he should go for November exam because Sincere students should never be absent in exams whatever be the reasons except serious Health issues. The term Failure should not be used here. She will not be a failure. A bright students never fail. The situation is so created that it becomes impossible to achieve. Regaring the issue of 1 year break I think She should not do so because constant/regular concentration on any area will prepare your mind for that. Forget that past... those bright results... In this Situation it will nowhere support you but will only distract you and you will not be able to gain your confidence... Past is Past what was achieved was achieved. Donot let interfere in this present moment. Those past situation in which you tasted success and the present situation is different... Every person will have to step into many rough phases in this Life Circle. The Student part is just a nominal percent of those phases... So Keep Going...

Read more at: /forum/aspirations-v-s-circumstances-224126.asp#.UHujVKAfnDd
he should go for November exam because Sincere students should never be absent in exams whatever be the reasons except serious Health issues. The term Failure should not be used here. She will not be a failure. A bright students never fail. The situation is so created that it becomes impossible to achieve. Regaring the issue of 1 year break I think She should not do so because constant/regular concentration on any area will prepare your mind for that. Forget that past... those bright results... In this Situation it will nowhere support you but will only distract you and you will not be able to gain your confidence... Past is Past what was achieved was achieved. Donot let interfere in this present moment. Those past situation in which you tasted success and the present situation is different... Every person will have to step into many rough phases in this Life Circle. The Student part is just a nominal percent of those phases... So Keep Going...

Read more at: /forum/aspirations-v-s-circumstances-224126.asp#.UHujVKAfnDdhe should go for November exam
 The term Failure should not be used here.The situation is so created that it becomes impossible to achieve. Regaring the issue of 1 year break I think She should not do so because constant/regular concentration on any area will prepare your mind for that.Just keep going forgeting the past and achieve ur target.......

She should go for her november exams and try to clear it and keep motivating her and one thing more we meet with many ups and downs in our life we should never lose our CONFIDENCE in that..... so go for it and give ur best....

ALL THE BEST

Yash Somani (Article Assistant) (106 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

. She should go for her november exams and try to clear it and keep motivating her and one thing more we meet with many ups and downs in our life we should never lose our CONFIDENCE in that..... so go for it and give ur best.... ALL THE BEST

mohit kumar (student) (126 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

"Originally posted by : Kishore Bolisety Originally posted by : mohit kumar After reading the complete situation, i think she should go on to give this Nov 12 attempt & seal 1 degree first....... After all, CA is prestigious and one cannot afford to take a risk of taking a break of somekind & that too when she has come this far....... Aisa kijiye "Roz ek chocolate leke uske ghar jaaye & convince her to give the exams"........ Motivate her, Inspire her, Make her win this battle....... "Kyunki baat karne se hi to baat banti h"............ All the Best.......... Goodluck........  Good one Mohit "Baat karne se hi toh baat banti hai!" I'll try this statement right away......need to convince lots of people.       IT is not funny..i think dis topic is not funny or a lite one.. guyzz   if all was simple like giving a choclate..than  .. leave it   any wayz.. VIEWS are VIEWS..and all the members here are xperts.. & ALL views should be respected..   Nice little CHOCLATY Share in d topic.."

Miss Sakshi Agarwal,

I would like to tell u 1 thing, 'everybody has his/ her own way to get the things work'..... kuch log sirf badi badi baatein post karke dusro k dillo ko tassalli de dete to wohi kuch log apni kahi gayi choti choti baato ko bas aasaani se yuhi prove kar jaate h....... Its as simple as A KISS- Keep it simple silly........cool The situation Renu has been going through is just the same i had gone through when i entered the CA Final & many of my friends failed in CA IPCC......... I motivated them to the best of my capability & fortunately a few of them are in the Finals now......... One gets Immense satisfaction when such efforts pays off......... yesSo never compare your way with that of others............ Like everyone, every idea is unique......... smiley

PEACE.............

Parashar (Company Secretary 2004) (1013 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

Hi Renu, After reading 32 replies, I will say u just ask ur friend to think over her problem only for 10 minutes with full concentration and closed eyes, whatever her heart says to her in these 10 minutes, just follow that, because ur mind can ditch you but not your heart, I think it will help her. Your aspirations will be led by you only and not others. Good Luck to her. God Bless her.

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

Originally posted by : Anamikaa Shuklaa

Just want to Add Lines of   Harivansh Rai Bachchan-

"Asafalta ek chunauti hai sweekar karo

kya kami reh gayi dekho aur sudhaar karo

Jab tak na safal ho neend chain ki tyago tum

sangharshon ka maidaan chhodh mat bhago tum

Kuch kiye bina he jai jai kaar nahi hoti

himmat karne waalon ki haar nahi hoti."

GOOD LINES... goes perfectly with d sitn

Sujit Saha (CA Final Stud) (50 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

not giving the exam is like running away from the fight............is it not equivalent to failure ........................

Replied 15 October 2012

Originally posted by : Kishore Bolisety

Having done MBA I'd say:

Semester starts with assignments, then the presentations & the discussions and there the boy - the exams. All this in less than 5 months. And I haven't mentioned the regular lectures.

These words are so tempting to me ... that even I wanna do MBA ....

Replied 15 October 2012

Originally posted by : mohit kumar

Aisa kijiye "Roz ek chocolate leke uske ghar jaaye & convince her to give the exams"........ Motivate her, Inspire her, Make her win this battle....... All the Best.......... Goodluck........ 

w0w chococlate idea ... it looks  really cool smileycool

mohit kumar (student) (126 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

Thanks Renu Ji for accepting my tempting idea of giving chocolates in a positive manner............ smiley "& haan girls love chocolates very much, so 'baat banne ki probability almost more than half ho hi jaati h".

Goodluck.......... yes

If ur friend has prepared for this attempt, ask her

• to study and clear a group( if and only if she's prepared) or
  • to try for exemption in two papers, if not, Atleast in ONE

If She's not prepared for the exam MENTALLY, but willing to appear in the exam

• Its not at all suggested to give an attempt in the Present Situation where even -ve result is also a POSSIBLE outcome...which might make her condition worse if she couldnt take it..otherwise very much fine

Its not at all a worse, taking a break in such condition

Finally, all said and done, since you care so much about your friend..Dont ever let her go into a DEPRESSION.

@ Renu's friend: Just follow what your friend says who knows you, She might NOT BE WRONG also..

- throw up some COOL english comedy movies into the player and burst out laughing as if nothing happened to youyes and move on 

CA kitty (free lancer) (97 Points)
Replied 16 October 2012

1)But all ups and "down" made her feeble and weak .....so she has lost her confidence. Now she doubts whether she should give a break  to CA. And  try it for the next year and in this time gap enrol herself for MBA.

well i don really understand wat RENU  xactly meant by "down' in dis reg'..............if her friend actually  "survived" two accidents ........datz somthg 2 b looked "UP"on..........infact it shd b  d CELEBRATION OF BEING ALIVE  nd i believe "confidence iz somthg beyond blood nd bones"............if somebody break ur bones dat doesn't mean u 'break'   ur CAreer........confidence and weakness are jus two different 'thoughts',fortunately enough she can choose her 'thoughts'.

p.s. :" Break ke baad " may  work out for relationships but not really  4 CA....... MBA from a good insti wont  b a CAKE WALK either.............             

And please keep in mind one fact as well .....

"when an average person falls,he/she can handle with ups and downs..... But a person who has seen success always .......even in bad times .... a single failure is enough to break him/her for lifetime."

If one can handle ups and downs ........... he/she is not  an average person....

If a "successful" person breaks for a single failure...............he/she iz not at all  "successful".......................

WHEN THE GOING "GETS TOUGH", ONLY THE "TOUGH GETS" GOING

SO dont thk too much ...... u r here 4 somthg, finish it  b4 u move out..........goin 4 MBA now is  as good as jumping off d ladder jus b4 d last step and then reclimbing it  later.........

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 16 October 2012

Originally posted by : CA kitty

1)But all ups and "down" made her feeble and weak .....so she has lost her confidence. Now she doubts whether she should give a break  to CA. And  try it for the next year and in this time gap enrol herself for MBA.

well i don really understand wat RENU  xactly meant by "down' in dis reg'..............if her friend actually  "survived" two accidents ........datz somthg 2 b looked "UP"on..........infact it shd b  d CELEBRATION OF BEING ALIVE  nd i believe "confidence iz somthg beyond blood nd bones"............if somebody break ur bones dat doesn't mean u 'break'   ur CAreer........confidence and weakness are jus two different 'thoughts',fortunately enough she can choose her 'thoughts'.

p.s. :" Break ke baad " may  work out for relationships but not really  4 CA....... MBA from a good insti wont  b a CAKE WALK either.............             

And please keep in mind one fact as well .....

"when an average person falls,he/she can handle with ups and downs..... But a person who has seen success always .......even in bad times .... a single failure is enough to break him/her for lifetime."

$(document).ready(function() {
$('#msgthnk1071012').load('get_thanks.asp?msg_id=1071012');
});
                                                     If one can handle ups and downs ........... he/she is not  an average person....

If a "successful" person breaks for a single failure...............he/she iz not at all  "successful".......................

WHEN THE GOING "GETS TOUGH", ONLY THE "TOUGH GETS" GOING

SO dont thk too much ...... u r here 4 somthg, finish it  b4 u move out..........goin 4 MBA now is  as good as jumping off d ladder jus b4 d last step and then reclimbing it  later.........

VERY WELL SAID...

Ashish (student) (366 Points)
Replied 16 October 2012

as she is a bright student  as u mentioned, she must have prepared well enough to crack the exam. actually wat happens is that good students generally lack confidence in themselves, its coz they dont want to fail in any exam even the exams which have no significance at all. so she is in doubt that she would fail in nov exam. but am sure she will not.

this thing happens with me too in my ipcc exam in the last month, but being influenced by many, i gave the exam and passed with good colours.

so my personal suggestion: she shd give exam

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 16 October 2012

In my view:-

She should take strength from her past performance. Performance which emphasizes that she is an intelligent student. Adversities are part of life but if you come out on top amidst all these adversities it will be all the more sweeter. So ask her to prepare the way she do and give Nov 12 her best shot.  

Originally posted by : Eklavya

Ms. Renu,what am saying is right or wrong I don't know, but your friend sure needs to examine the circumstances under which she gets hurt or accident, it may or may not hurt her studies, but this may surely hurt her life on whole, Remember “Jaan hai tho Jaahaan Hai” - Prevention is better then cure, Under this condition as she is already tired and weak mentally, if anything untoward happen with Nov12, then it will only add to her ever increasing problem, so my views are to be on safe side and take a break, and do it with full Josh next time. But if she thinks she can make it, then she should go for it, as no one is better judge then herself. But do post what she does. :-)

I dont think Mr surya alias Mr.suraj alias Mr .Eklavya is the correct person to preach advice to Ca final students!

I would advice you (eklavya) to concentrate on your studies since u r still in IPCC! moreover ur age is also not on ur side! you are 30+ now! when will u going to become CA???

God bless you My friend!