EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Ask Any Tally-Accounting Package Related Query?

Page no : 11

paru2010 (assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

I need the following help: 

A complete company accounting details need to be migrate from .mdb to .xml (Tally ERP9)

Ramesh (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

Dear all

I want to know the  LIFO and FIFO method in inventory systen. Can any body explain in clearly? I got answer in tally forum but could not understand. Please help me.

Replied 07 April 2011

How to know the invoice no with the help of delivery note no? eg. DN. 123 and invoice No. 221made of the same DN . Now I have forgetten the invoice no but I want the the Invoice no which was made through DN 123. Is there any idea ?( I am not asking the sales bill pending)

Ravishankar K (Accountant) (461 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

We are into providing training to other organisations, and not exactly into sales for income , I want to know how can we generate invoice in tally, it should be exactly like sales invoice but it should allow the inclusion of income ledgers ...

we have income ledger name as Course Fees ,Exam Fees etc,,,,

till date we were creating invoice in excel and only on receipt of payment tally entry was made in this we did not know how to maintain the accrual amount in tally, another way i found out is to make journal entry like

Party Ac Dr

Income Ac/ Prof Fees / Exam Fees Cr

but the journal entry cannot be printed and given to party as invoice as its not in proper format.

hence can someone advise me how to create a  invoice for providing service but in Balance sheet it should not show it as sales accounts

chirag patel (manager) (21 Points)
Replied 09 April 2011

In which under group Kisan Vikas Patra is been considered in tally

Replied 10 April 2011

Dear All,

How much data can we store in Tally?

Manoj Garg (Support on Tally Excel Password Recovery etc.)   (1987 Points)
Replied 11 April 2011

We are into providing training to other organisations, and not exactly into sales for income , I want to know how can we generate invoice in tally, it should be exactly like sales invoice but it should allow the inclusion of income ledgers ...

we have income ledger name as Course Fees ,Exam Fees etc,,,,

till date we were creating invoice in excel and only on receipt of payment tally entry was made in this we did not know how to maintain the accrual amount in tally, another way i found out is to make journal entry like

Party Ac Dr

Income Ac/ Prof Fees / Exam Fees Cr

but the journal entry cannot be printed and given to party as invoice as its not in proper format.

hence can someone advise me how to create a  invoice for providing service but in Balance sheet it should not show it as sales accounts

Use Debit Note for this type of problem. This will solve your problem.

praful charate (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

Hi

I am a new user for tally software.

I want to kown how to change the financial year in tally.

Is there any option available in tally to do so.

Please guide me on the above matter.

Thanks & Regards

Kaushik (Professional) (549 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Originally posted by : praful charate

Hi

I am a new user for tally software.

I want to kown how to change the financial year in tally.

Is there any option available in tally to do so.

Please guide me on the above matter.

Thanks & Regards

click on date period & enter date of new financial year.

Angad kr kannaujiya (Studant) (169 Points)
Replied 23 April 2011

Tally Entry

at the end of year the closing entry will be---- Dr Interest Recievable To Interest . but when we pass this entry at the end of  year and chack particuler ledger a/c this Int. does not show with Parcticuler Ledger A/c .  and when we pass other entry like --- Dr  Party A/c ( F.D.)  To Interst , then Total F.D( Investment ) increased with Interest amt. in B/S.

Plz guid me on this entry how to correct it .

thanks in advance

NEEL.. (ca final, gr-1 cleard) (275 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

how to close one financial  year ????????

CA Vitrag S Modi (Chartered Accountant) (186 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Dear Sir,

I am using Tally 9 free version.

Once I created 'unit' (kg) in which I put number of decimal places as '0'.

But now I want to change it to '2'.

I am unable to change it.

I tried to create a new unit also. But I am also unable to change unit in any stock item already created.

pls help me to  solve the problem.

Thank You.

Accenture Hiring (Counsulatnt) (65 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

Dear Friends,

Good News to all of us who has a dream to join BIG COMPANY like Accenture who is equivalent to Google & Yahoo...

Accenture is looking for their NOIDA Localtion -

B.Com, BBA, BBM, CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA, MFM

• Work experience: 0 to 7 years of Accounting experience in

- General Accounting – R2R

General Accounting / Fixed Asset Accounting / Journal Entries / Accounts Recon and Analytics / Period Close and consolidation / Financial Reporting / Management Reporting / Regulatory Reporting / Tax Reporting / Master Data Maintenance

- Accounts Payable – P2P

Third party and Intercompany Invoices and Credits / T&E / Vendor Masterdata Maintenance / Payments and Remittances / Vendor Statement Reconciliations / Trade Credit Reconciliations / Interface Management / Payment Accuracy controls

If you / your friend have / has the above qualification then don't hesitate to shoot me your resume at - accentureindiajobss @ gmail.com

Don't delay - Opening till 20th November 2011 with limited number of opening.

Regards,
Your Friend from Accenture :)

V Balaji (Accounts Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Dear Sirs,

How to create Vat Class 5% and 14.5% in Tally ERP 9.Gold version

Manoj Garg (Support on Tally Excel Password Recovery etc.)   (1987 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

To All Tally.ERP9, Tally 9.0 or Tally 7.2 user who do not want to change their existing version of Tally for any reason and want any new Vat Class in their existing Tally. Please contact:

Manoj Garg

email id:datacure @ gmail.com

Mobile: +91-9927199217

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: