EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Ask Any Tally-Accounting Package Related Query?

Page no : 10

SUBHASHINI (Student) (202 Points)
Replied 18 November 2009

A firm pays tax.. Is it ok if it has been created as income tax paid under the head current asset in tally?

darshan (NOW CA FINAL STUDENT) (39 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

no excel data can not be imported without tally defination langauge (TDL). Call tally ppl for this.

My client (individual) has business loss of Rs.71207 and income from other source is Rs.66000, Could the business loss of  Rs.5207 carried forward? and could the loss set-off against the income of the other source of the current year?

Due Date of return : 31-07-09

Date of Filing : 09-01-2010. 

Gopal (STUDENT) (27 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

How can we freeze tally data so that client cannot edit or add new entries to it.

Manish Rawat (CA-Final Student) (31 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

Sir, I am using tally 9 ERP 1.61 release. I want to have computer generator Exice invoice. but not the defualt one. Can i configure it and its printing settting like we do in Word.

Manish Rawat (CA-Final Student) (31 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

Originally posted by : Gopal
How can we freeze tally data so that client cannot edit or add new entries to it.

You have to enable Security Control to Yes in Company Creation Screen(Alt+3). Provide there Administer Name and Password

After that in Company Info Screen Select the Option SEcurity Control. in it you have to first select the security Type and then user name and Password. Dats it

K.Ashok Reddy (C.A, Practice) (21 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

Dear sir,

Please explain the procedure to be followed for loading overheads on closing stock in Tally

SUNNY (STUDENT CS) (377 Points)
Replied 05 April 2010

can anyone send me tally shortcut

H V Patel (Job, Business) (99 Points)
Replied 07 April 2010

can anyone have tally password recovery tool or any TDL code, plz. provide...

in one of my data i forgot master password.

thanks in advance for your valuable help....

vipul (Account Assistant) (39 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

hi i am using tally erp.9 vr.1.82 i have problem in TDS 16A form,allt he detail show in transcation wise, so the whole year tds form was very large 12 to 15 page,each party,but i want to only mothwise total, like April Total Amount, and his TDS ,May amount & his tds, it is possible in tally,pls help me,  see attach my TDS form File

Attached File : 58 tally.pdf downloaded: 191 times

Navin Srivastava (Accounts Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

I am exporting tally 9 gold version data to excell using ODBC server and define date rang with help of MS SQL , but that was not working.Pls. suggest me how I can set date range in MS Sql to get the desire result. Pls. possible then pls. give me reply on my Email ID i.e srinavin07 @ gmail.com

jhansi (student) (66 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

Originally posted by : Dashrath
If anyone have any
(Registered trade mark of Tally Solutions)
Accounting Package

related query then please discuss here...

I want to directly email the voucher from tally. can u plz help me

(Guest)

Sir,

Pls tell me how to value the closing stock at market value when we maintain inventory along with accounts in tally. Urgent!!!

Ram (Accountant Trainee) (30 Points)
Replied 08 September 2010

I am working in Tally 9. It is a original software. When I press Help button it is not working. I don't know how to sort out this problem.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Ram.

subramanya (Professional) (907 Points)
Replied 09 September 2010

Hi Ram,

If original CD there is a file by name "Tally Reference Manual", copy the file and paste it in Tally 9 installed folder.

Click on Help, it works...

subramanya

Ramesh (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Plese  explain how to use LIFO or FIFO method in inventory  calculation sustem in Tally 9.0?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: