Articleship termination/ completion

Huseina (Student CA Final ) (25 Points)

19 August 2015  
Dear sir, I had submitted form 105 for completion on industrial training due on 7th March 2015. There was however a delay in submitting the same hence I had submitted the form with an application of condonation of delay within 6 months with the requisite fee on 24th July 2015. Further, I have to register for ca final November 15 attempt. The category which is applicable to me in the exam registration form, which is completed articleship, requires a copy of a completion letter from the institute. On follow up with the institute, they have issued a termination letter to my principal instead of completion.. Verbally I was told that It is because I still have 3- 4 days of articleship still pending. Further, I was told that I need to re register myself for 3 days and then again fill a completion form. What is the alternative to me as I have to submit the exam form by 30th September 2015 as the procedure suggested by them is time consuming. Is it possible to re register and change the category stating 6 months articleship still pending ?