Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship

Page no : 3
(Guest)

i have cleared my cpt exam securing 140/200 n searching a CA firm 4 articleship in mulund or thane .so pls help 2 knw the contact detials of the firms as soon as possible.my imail id is deepika_chocolates @ yahoo.co.in

Khushboo Tibrewala (Article) (50 Points)
Replied 15 July 2008

Hey, Can anybody please please send me the listing of all the CA firms in Mumbai ....Please it is really urgent... on the following email address - fun_khushboo @ yahoo.co.in   It will be of great help

S.A (student) (33 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

hey frnds iv just cleared my cpt , would like to go for articleship now..

we hav to go through an interview to get a job as an articled assistant..so does anybody know wht sort of questions r asked in it??

1 Like

(Guest)

List of Updated top 50 C.A. Firms in mumbai

rakesh kalani (Article assistant) (88 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

All the students who have passed CPT exams just after their 12th,run away.You people have many doors openrd.this CA profession is just like a mud once you caught you cant go anywhere.So run away if you can.there are many options better than CA.You people will realise this after your inter exam and that would be a "LATE SITUATION"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" hiii i hv cleared my cpt and secured 125 marks and searching for CA's in Mulund and Ghatkopar(MUMBAI) plz rply thnx in advance "

(Guest)

I am doing S.Y.B.com & my college timing are 7 to 9.30 in morning I have scored 125 in cpt june 08 I want articles in Mulund or Ghatkopar plz reply it's urgent

sagar penkar (Student of CPT) (0 Points)
Replied 11 October 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Pl. let me know the contact addresses of practising CAs so as to approach them for Articleship I am in Mulund, Mumbai "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: