Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship

Page no : 2
(Guest)
hi , dipti here wish to do my articleship with ur honorable institute for seeking good experience under guidence of my senier panel of respected sir.i m currently doing articlship with s.j domadia &associates (adheri)from last 6 month ,but want to take transfer because of not getting good exposure. i m b.com pass student with 72% passing in 2006-2007.i passed cpt with 60% in nov-2006. pls reply if there is apportunity for me on my mail id

Joseph Alexander (CA Final Student) (163 Points)
Replied 01 November 2007

If you go to the Institute there in the notice board outside the main reception you can see all firms which have vaccancies and you can join in one of them. All details are available. But you will have to spend a cosiderable time on it. Anyway be careful while selecting a firm.!

(Guest)
I have passed PCC exam,since I had completed my previous half of articleship in a very small firm due to which my practical knowledge required is very limited.So now i am looking for a top rated CA firm for articleship so as to enable better practical experience.

(Guest)
i hav cleared pe-II in nov 2007. and seriously want to do articleship from a reputed firm but i don't hav any back

Majhar Khan (student) (62 Points)
Replied 16 February 2008

hey is this a negative point to have articleship traniung in small towns to get smart and high paying jobs ?plz rply soon...bye

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 16 February 2008

yaar articleship after c.p.t. is useless...

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 16 February 2008

It w'd be better if u go for dummy

Jayashree. R (CA, CWA) (42 Points)
Replied 25 February 2008

Hi, am also in chennai.. I cleared Pe2.. Have you got any firms addresses.. can you suggest some firms in chennai. Please send a mail to the following id jayu_vaishu @ yahool.co.in Thanks.

Replied 25 February 2008

Hi Am jayashree. I cleared PE2 . Please suggest some firms in chennai to pursue my articleship

raj (pcc student) (107 Points)
Replied 25 February 2008

y nt take a dummy?

Replied 25 February 2008

No i would like to gain a better knowledge. you will not get any practical knowledge if u go for dummy

Tina Patil (CA Final Student) (139 Points)
Replied 26 February 2008

i cleared my cpt exam.i want firms for articleship in nashik

(Guest)

Give me list of CA firm In Mumbai for articelship,mail at chetan440 @ zapak.com

(Guest)

Sir/Madam

I am registered under I.C.A.I my registration number is WRO 0275083

I have sent form 103 for Re-Registration under new Employer w.e.f 01/05/08 and along with that I have sent Form 112 completely attested and following information I have sent.

College Timings: 7:30 A.M – 13:30 P.M

Office Timings: 14:00 P.M – 20:00 P.M

And I have got letter from I.C.A.I that I am Re-registered so does it mean that I.C.A.I have allowed me for flexible timings as new notification regarding articleship does not permit it.

I am waiting for your reply

Kunal .M. Chandwani
WRO 0275083

(Guest)

Sir/Madam

I am registered under I.C.A.I my registration number is WRO 0275083

I have sent form 103 for Re-Registration under new Employer w.e.f 01/05/08 and along with that I have sent Form 112 completely attested and following information I have sent.

College Timings: 7:30 A.M – 13:30 P.M

Office Timings: 14:00 P.M – 20:00 P.M

And I have got letter from I.C.A.I that I am Re-registered so does it mean that I.C.A.I have allowed me for flexible timings as new notification regarding articleship does not permit it.

I am waiting for your reply

Kunal .M. Chandwani
WRO 0275083

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: