Articles ship problem PLZ HELP

Nikunj Gupta (Articled Assistant ) (39 Points)

16 February 2011  

Hey guys the following is a case help with the questions below

My 3 and a half years of articleship ended on 17/12/2010. I have an extension of 35 days. As the Non judicial stamp paper on which the deed of supplementary articles was not available in the local court i was able to get one on 23/12/2010. I filled up FORM 107 for supplementary deed which was duly rejected by the institute sayin there is a break in continuity of articleship and hence to fill form 102 and Form 103. I have already served my extension of 35 days. My principal was the same only.in actuality there was no beark in articleship.

These are my problems

1) As i have to fill Form 103 & Deed in Form 102 do i have to fill the complete form 103 or jus the part of "Partial completion of articles" as mentioned in Point no. 10?

2) Do i have to pay the condonation fees as prescribed as the original form 107 was duly filed in time but FORM 102 & Form 103 as prescribed by ICAI is still pending?

3)My final attempt is due in MAY 2011. Wht will be my status of article ship?

4) If Form 102 is to be filed i will have to buy a Non judicial stamp paper as on current date and the served period will have to be served again?

Pl reply at the earliest frnds.

Regards

Nikunj Gupta

Find attached form 103