I have a query regarding import of Software through Internet (electronically) from USA to sell further to my
customer in India. Will provide our Customer a link to Download the software whereas USA company will send
password to them directly, so that they can complete the download through internet.
Is there any import/custom duty is applicable on download of electronic licenses to sell further to end customer?
- If yes (I am sure that no custom duty is envoled in this case), what will be the rate of duty effecting
July 1, 2017 under the scenariod of GST?
- Is there any reverse tax/charge mechnism on software license import for end customer?
- What will be the rate of GST on software, when I bill to customer in other state?
- What is the existing rate of TDS which I have to deduct while making payment to US company if they provide me
their TRC certificate.