any1 having custom booster notes of vishal bhattad sir..please share

Pls mail to me too,

Mail id : jakirshaikh121 @ gmail.com

Pls mail me too,

Mail id : jakirshaikh121 @ gmail.com

Hi Urmila

Can u please mail me the booster module of Vishal sir.

I request you to please mail asap

Thanks&Regards

Pranshu Gupta 

Rohit7agrawal @ gmail.com Pl mail me also. I am not able to download it

If anyone have full 80 pages pdf . please share . i  need it my mail id is mishran203 @ gmail.com. it would be a great help. 

please

If anyone have full 80 pages pdf . please share . i  need it my mail id is mishran203 @ gmail.com. it would be a great help. 

please

Plz send me also on my mail id Shwetagaur29 @ gmail.com its not getting downloaded from the link... I'll be highly obliged

Heyy,

I was also looking for the same (GST booster). Could you please please mail it to me at singhalbhuwan @ gmail.com. I would be really obliged. Thanks in advance

Please can you send it to modha2107 @ gmail.com.Thanks a lot
Can anyone plz mail me custom booster? I will b a great help. Thanks in advance
Can you please share CUSTOM booster. I really need urgently
Komalbohra143 @ gmail.com plz if anyone has visual bhatted custom and gst booster mail me..plz it would be a great help
Hi if it having booster plz share it...
@ aakriti s if u have got it den request you to mail me at Sultania.ankush @ gmail.com
@ aakriti can u send this on nitin1995 @ icai.org. It will be a great help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details