EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Analysis of results CA PCC AND PE-II

Page no : 2

ankana kabra (Article Assitant) (28 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

Originally posted by :sanjay
"

horrifying... allready sab injustice inhe pe ho rahe hai

Normal

false
false
false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

TOPPERS IN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION EXAMINTION-II AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE EXAMINATION HELD IN JUNE-2009

P

R

E

S

S

R

E

L

E

A

S

E

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education  Examination-II (PEE-II) and Professional Competence Examinations(PCE) were declared recently.

The details of percentage of candidates passed in the above said examinations are given below:

EXAMINATION

GROUP

No.of candidates appeared

No.of candidates passed

% of pass

PEE-II

Both Group

Group – I

Group - II

EXAMINATION

GROUP

No.of candidates appeared

No.of candidates passed

% of pass

PCE

Both Group

Group – I

Group - II

The top five rank holders on the all India basis for the  PCE  Examinations held in JUNE-2009 and top two rankholders of PE-II examinations with the marks secured by them are also given herewith.

"

Omkar (Articled clerk) (36 Points)

thx was waiting eagerly for this....

CA Anuj (Chartered Accountant) (230 Points)

It's the autocratic way of icai.

This is not a way to improve quality.

If they are serious about quality then allow transfer (to ensure dynamic exposure of students and allow higher exam preperatory leaves (minimum 5 months), to minimize dummy cases.

If they want to give such unpredictable, they simply cannot ensure quality. Let the candidate know what level of preparation is needed.

When i entered CA final result was 26%, now less than 1% for new scheme. Tell me what level of preperation is needed. Many things are at stake. Many future will get spoiled. People have invested everything in it.

TELL THEM HOW TO BECOME A CA.

1 Like

nimit gupta (Article) (35 Points)

yaar i just wanted to ask that is there any provision to challenge the results announced by the ICAI??

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)

watever the result is but i think we cannot see the exact position of result as there are so many students who just cleared CPT without any efforts and thought that PCC is also of the same level...

but for PE-2 it is certainly not fair....

KIRTI JOSHI (student) (57 Points)

this has actually demoralised me a bit although i dnt want to......coz i am planning to appear in group 2 dis november.....   :(

CA CS Lokesh Singhal (Company Secretary and Deputy Manager Finance)   (251 Points)

not up to the mark for pe 2

anany goel (student) (119 Points)

guyz although it is a really demoralizing thing for pe 2 students but may be the institute wanted the pe 2 students to get converted to pcc and coz of tht they gave such a bad result so tht no dares to give pe 2 in nov 09.and initially the institute announced tht last pe 2 attemp wd be nov 07 (and since then they have been postponing it)....the institute might be wanting to penalize the students for not getting converted to pcc in such a long time.....bcoz of slightly more syllabus in pcc, pe 2 students are not getting converted to pcc....from institutes point of view this might be a policy so tht not many students give pe 2 exam in nov....in may 09 attemp approx 35000 students gave pe 2 exam....i think this no. wd get significantly reduced in nov 09 attemp coz of a bad reslt

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)

This time the result was tough.

But I have cleared in my first attempt

nimit gupta (Article) (35 Points)

hey mr. adarsh i just wanted to tell you that maine pe1 diya ta nd i scored gud marks in dt so plz dnt say this to me nd waise b mai janta hu k iska kya level hai phr b thanks for comments

Manish Soni (CA , CS) (828 Points)

1 point wich no1 have noticed is tat da creamy students of PE-II have already opted for pcc,,,,in pcc majority r young blood hu r appearing after cpt,,,,....so they have full enthusiasm,,,,,

Manish Soni (CA , CS) (828 Points)

hw do u feel guys?

(Guest)

WHY PE-2 STUDENTS SUFFER SO MUCH??????????????

shankar.m.p (ipcc student) (192 Points)

seriously .... very shocking results in pe2 .. hope students dont lose their confidence 4 their next try .. all the very best guys .. there is still ample time .. u can do it ..

pavaman (Reconciliation Analyst) (72 Points)

PE-II students are not hopeless, but they are hoped very less! why ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: