Easy Office
LCI Learning

Action on DUmmy articleship !!!!!!!

Page no : 2
(Guest)

yes, I also agree for this. I completed my article training during that period I hardly completed my CA inter, but couldn't clear Final. But, many of my friends who took dummy articles cleared within 3 to 4 years. But, now they are suffering with lack of practilce training. This will also cut down the reputation of  our profession in the society.

(Guest)

Hi,

I welcome ur idea about the DUMMY Articleship

Even doing Dummy Articles we can Clear CA but the practical knowledge of the subject matters will not be gained and the he/she going to suffer in there time

It is better to have a practical training with the Auditor.

With Warm Regards

Siva

C.k.chamy (264 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

Practical knowledge is must to do anything

vishal (ca) (70 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

I think dummy got courage to some of other couliges who gave them dummy articleship

sunny (CA Student) (27 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

Very good point. Dummy students should be banned from articleship itself.

K KUMAR (job) (58 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

hi

we learn therotical knowledge from study the books but for practical knowledge articleship should be completed.

thanks

Prakash (B.Com CA final & CS final)   (196 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

It is a very good point for discussion

Dummy articleship is not good at all.

Institute wants students to undergo articleship to gain the practicle knowledge , which is more important to give the best in the profession.

Now a days the % of dummy articleship has raised.  I hope the institute will take proper action against those who are voilating the rules.

RIYAS PARAT (CA) (53 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

Yes ...... ICAI has to take some action for monotoring the articleship.The people who do the articleship seriously and suffering to go for coaching and study leaves, are realy cheated..... The institute has to cancel the the mambership of such CA people, who r helping for this dummy..

Vicky (Senior Manager) (69 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

i am with you. Dummy Students Should be banned.They should not be allowed to continue CA. They should be pemanently disqualified from giving CA exams.

Vicky (Senior Manager) (69 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

I am wih you people.

Dummy student should be permanently banned.

They should not be allowed to continue with CA profession.

Vineet Jain (Partner) (242 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

Hi All

Yaar its very hard to keep a check on Dummy students, but institue has to take some serious steps..... coz at the end of the day if a person don't hv the practial knowledge he/she hv to start frm the very begining!!!!

So all my frnds who r in d Battlefield n doing their Articleship....  Dummy students might win the Race but we'll win the WaR.....

N always remember  " Winners Do Things Which Loosers Don't ".............   Halla Bol.....

CA. A. Kumar (Associate Consultant) (2362 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

Only Practising C.A. are held liable for the trend of Dummy Articleship. Students are only availing the benefit of Dummy. If no any Practising member ready to give Dummy, how a student get dummy articleship. So Institute must take strict action against such members. Dummy articleship is very popular in Delhi.

Vijay Vats (63 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

Ya, I think dummy articleship is that they become more than half CA. They just have to clear exams.

But students doing regular articleship have to do really hardwork because they have only 1/6th time what Dummy articles have.

This is a really big problem. I think Institute must take strict action against this.

Again, Many friends are saying that they know some CA's providing Dummy. To them i want to say you should complaint against them. They are playing with the future of Chartered Accountants because who is doing hard gets negative result of that.

Muthu Aravind (Article) (188 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

dummy articleship should be banned by the ICAI. but practically it is difficult to implement.

MEGHA MITTAL (CA FINAL STUDENT) (155 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

bhas has discussed the point very clearly.we dont have to bother abt dummy artcleship.they got just the degree of CA.bt didnt knw d meaning of CA.due to lack of traning,practical experience,they will soon cut by the industry.CA is not d shop of things,there is only involveent of knowledge and experience and dummy CA have only a paper called degree CA,that will be useless for them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: