Acknowledgement of ITR 4 for the AY 21-22

I have file my ITR 4 for the AY 21-22 thereafter I e verify my return but till today I cannot get the acknowledgement of my return, give me solution what can I do. becouse I have urgent need of my return.
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
Taxpayers are experiencing delays in receiving their ITR 4 acknowledgements for AY 21-22, even after e-verification. The IT portal is reportedly still not fully functional, leading to corrupted ITR V PDF downloads and an inability to view filed returns. While some users are experiencing issues, others have managed to download forms and acknowledgements for previous years. The general advice is to wait and try again later as the portal functionality is being addressed.

IT portal yet to be fully functional. ITR V pdf downloaded as corrupted version and same issues are addressed across the country by taxpayers. so only thing you can do is to wait for some more time.
Ok sir
Stay updated and try again later

Are you able to download your ITR acknowledgement? Now I am not able to view filed returns.

Portal functionality are still under process. Stay updated and please try it later

Actually some of my colleagues are now able to download forms and acknowledgements for previous years

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details