Easy Office
Easy Office

Accounts ipcc may 15

Page no : 2

Dheepthi (Student) (33 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

In amalgamation, I missed taking the bank balance. Can I expect marks for goodwill computation or my entire answer will be considered wrong?

Veena (Homemaker) (21 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Very tuff and lengthy.. Also very unexpected..!

veeru (student) (21 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Too lengthy that's why it becomes tough

Urvesh (student) (29 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

plzzz some one post accounting ipcc may 15 solution

Pratheek (cpt) (49 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

It was too lengthy. Was just able to write around 75 marks. Questions relating to investment, hire purchase and partnership were just beyond expectations. Even 8 mark questions was like 16 mark question. And the questions relating to standards were just too tough. It was like even if u know the standard we were not able to find what we should write!! Disappointing!!!

Harsh Thanvi (To Be A Excellent CA) (28 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

It was tricky + Lenghty + asked in confusing manner + they asked everything from a chapter ( i mean all type of possible different questions in one single question). Now thats insane and highly unprofessional.

ShreyansNolkha (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Tricky adjustments. For instance Debentures redeemed by issue of pref shares (FV₹100) at premiums of 10% What is at premium?

ThakurAnshdeepSingh (student) (92 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Partnership was the toughest and very small amount of people would have attempted that. I decided to leave it

raghavan (self) (611 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Don't panic...riteshagarwal and deepthi.... Will get step marks for all right steps..evaluation will take place considering the overall performance on the paper. If you have practice well in pm and rtp u could have save time....all the best for next exam.ignore past prepare for tomorrow

mvpranav (none) (43 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

The paper was tough after seeing the first question I got tensed and then all the other questions were not from expected topics like they didn't even touch internal reconstruction, bonus,self balancing ledgers and only four mark sum from npo.

mvpranav (none) (43 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

My balance sheet did not tally in the sum of incomplete records. I have done the whole sum correctly. I think its only a small mistake . how marks would I be awarded . the question is for 16 marks. And even some sums I have done only half but the concepts are right . so will they give any marks for that

Aman Bansal (Mr) (271 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Overall easy...a few good questions like that of Insurance Claim n Partnership...but lengthy one....n dats wat made the paper tough

Mihir Joshi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

tooooo hard paper 

Divyansh (student) (21 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Tough and out of the box not to mention lengthy ...... blown away! The summer heat doesn't help either

Harshil (student) (65 Points)
Replied 04 May 2015

Asa kuchh nai hota mene acc. Grp 2 ka paper dita tab hi wo bahut hi lenghty tha mene all q. Attend kiye the means option q. Bhi tab bhi 15 min bache the........a luck ki bat he aap sochne lagoge ak hi adjustment me to kese khatm hoga......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: