Replied 07 March 2013

question copy from

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130306092700AAsXKZs

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : DISHA SHAH

question copy from

It seems like the question in the above site was asked 12 hours ago, whereas the question in CCI was asked 18 hours ago.

Open Question

Show me another»

Please answer this question. The person I'm in love with said he'll accept my proposal if I answer.?

So there is a Public Transport Bus, in which 10 passangers boarded and the bus conductor collected Rs. 10 from each passanger. That means the bus conductor now has Rs. 100. Out of that Rs.100, they fill petrol for Rs. 50 and the remaining Rs. 50 is taken way by the conductor. Now tell me, what is the age of the bus driver???
  • 12 hours ago

• 3 days left to answer.

Santosh Mishra (AM) (1135 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Go green

question copy from

It seems like the question in the above site was asked 12 hours ago, whereas the question in CCI was asked 18 hours ago.

Open Question
Show me another»

Please answer this question. The person I'm in love with said he'll accept my proposal if I answer.?

So there is a Public Transport Bus, in which 10 passangers boarded and the bus conductor collected Rs. 10 from each passanger. That means the bus conductor now has Rs. 100. Out of that Rs.100, they fill petrol for Rs. 50 and the remaining Rs. 50 is taken way by the conductor. Now tell me, what is the age of the bus driver???

12 hours ago

- 3 days left to answer.

yes

It seems the people browsing usual websites like yahoo are much intellectual than members of Caclubindia……no answer as of yet…here we have 90+ comments.

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

question copy from

Open Question
Show me another»

12 hours ago

- 3 days left to answer.

It seems the people browsing usual websites like yahoo are much intellectual than members of Caclubindia……no answer as of yet…here we have 90+ comments.

What do you mean?

They didn't even answer. We atleast tried!

We are more clever..

Vinay Krishnan (Chartered Accountant) (192 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

I have two answers to your question.....one a quantitaive answer & the other a non-quantitative answer !! :D

Quantitative answer : the age of the bus driver should be between 21 to 65 years...as the minimum age limit to join as a bus driver in a public transport system is 21 & the retiring age is 65 years. :D

Non - Quantitative answer : since shrikant asked us to tell  him "what is the age of the bus driver ?".....just repeat his question :D

& BTW....the question on yahoo got deleted too :D

Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

question copy from

Open Question
Show me another»

12 hours ago

- 3 days left to answer.

What do you mean?

They didn't even answer. We atleast tried!

We are more clever..

That’s what I wanted to tell………

You are trying like a childish when there is no answer.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Vinay Krishnan
 since shrikant asked us to tell  him "what is the age of the bus driver ?".....just repeat his question :D

Bingoyes

You're a genius....

Vinay Krishnan (Chartered Accountant) (192 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant

since shrikant asked us to tell  him "what is the age of the bus driver ?".....just repeat his question :D

Bingo

You're a genius....

LOL.....seriously ???  surprise

kamaal hai !! 

& people were cracking their heads !!  when i answered it yesterday evening itself in page 5, i guess smiley

hadh hai velapanti ki !! cool

Replied 07 March 2013

Bingo

You're a genius....

LOL.....seriously ???  

kamaal hai !! 

& people were cracking their heads !!  when i answered it yesterday evening itself in page 5, i guess 

hadh hai velapanti ki !! 

Yes, you answered this yesterday also. But this Joker was keep chanting ……No…. Nope..No…Nope

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

@ Santosh: 

I advise you to get your eyes checked. I never said no to his earlier answer........

I actually didn't even see it yesterday as there were many replies........

Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

Bingo

You're a genius....

LOL.....seriously ???  

kamaal hai !! 

& people were cracking their heads !!  when i answered it yesterday evening itself in page 5, i guess 

hadh hai velapanti ki !! 

Yes, you answered this yesterday also. But this Joker was keep chanting ……No…. Nope..No…Nope

From his profile picture only author of this post looking like he is mentally-ill and need treatment from a Psychiatrist.

1 Like

Replied 07 March 2013

@ Santosh: 

I advise you to get your eyes checked. I never said no to his earlier answer........

I actually didn't even see it yesterday as there were many replies........

Thanks for your suggestion, I would get mine checked.

Unbelievable, you have been able see the answer after 95 odds comments added to your post.

Look at your profile picture again and open your eyes, you were not able to see it yesterday because your eyes are closed.

1 Like

badal karekar (student) (21 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Sir, how a bus can run on petrol?

It shold be diesel insted of petrol.

Replied 07 March 2013

Originally posted by : badal karekar

Sir, how a bus can run on petrol?

It shold be diesel insted of petrol.

This bus can run on petrol, bus has been launched yesterday by “SHRIKANT MOTORS”

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: