EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

A real test for your iq!!! try this???

Page no : 6

Sharan (Team Leader at Wipro) (31 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Shrikant

Nice Question!!!!!

in my opinion i  think that you are the Bus Driver... So the Driver's Age is same as yours'...

(Guest)

go and find the birth certificate of a driver

1 Like

(Guest)

I think you missed a small part in the question..

The first sentence...

"You are the bus driver"

(Guest)
With this sentence the question would be correct... You are the busdriver of the Public Transport Bus, in which 10 passangers boarded and the bus conductor collected Rs. 10 from each passanger. That means the bus conductor now has Rs. 100. Out of that Rs.100, they fill petrol for Rs. 50 and the remaining Rs. 50 is taken way by the conductor. Now tell me, what is the age of the bus driver??? And Answer would be the "Age of the person who replys"

Santosh Mishra (AM) (1135 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Jiju Oommen
With this sentence the question would be correct...
You are the busdriver of the Public Transport Bus, in which 10 passangers boarded and the bus conductor collected Rs. 10 from each passanger. That means the bus conductor now has Rs. 100. Out of that Rs.100, they fill petrol for Rs. 50 and the remaining Rs. 50 is taken way by the conductor. Now tell me, what is the age of the bus driver???

And Answer would be the "Age of the person who replys"

Great,

This was not a small part, this was answer to the question.

Student (Article) (81 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

You are the busdriver of the Public Transport Bus, in which 10 passangers boarded and the bus conductor collected Rs. 10 from each passanger. That means the bus conductor now has Rs. 100. Out of that Rs.100, they fill petrol for Rs. 50 and the remaining Rs. 50 is taken way by the conductor. Now tell me, what is the age of the bus driver???

Great,

He said nope in the second last reply of the second page. Click here: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=241937&offset=2#.UTd3YdZHLbA

Santosh Mishra (AM) (1135 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Student

Great,

He said nope in the second last reply of the second page. Click here: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=241937&offset=2#.UTd3YdZHLbA

Hmm.. correct.

But he left the forum without answering; I think there is no answer to his question, he was just kidding.

Student (Article) (81 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra

Originally posted by : Student

Great,

Hmm.. correct.

But he left the forum without answering; I think there is no answer to his question, he was just kidding.

Yeah may be he's just joking.

Or he may answer at a later point of time. Lets wait and see.

srmanas (articled student) (55 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

WHEN A PERSON DRIVES THE BUS, HE IS CALLED AS A BUS DRIVER. AND WHEN HE WILL NOT DRIVE THE BUS, HE IS GENERAL HUMAN BEING. SO THE AGE OF THE BUS DRIVER IN THE ABOVE QUESTIONED  BUS IS - : TILL THE TIME THE BUS DRIVER DRIVES THE CONCERENED BUS WITH THE PETROL OF RS. 50/-, AS THERE ARE NO MONEY WITH THE BUS DRIVER TO FILL THE PETROL BECAUSE REST MONEY OF RS. 50/- HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE CONDUCTOR.

siddharth (student) (131 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

ridiculous , so if im the bus driver does it mean im not entitlled to a bus drivers salary ?

CA, CS(Professional) ROHAN (B.com CA CS Sr officer -Finance & MIS )   (309 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

I dont understand that people on CCI are so idle these days that dey start commenting and replying to anything.It is fine if anyone of you do not know the answer. I don't understand why there are so useless talks and fights and discussions going on this forum.

This forum is being formed to discuss something relevant to CA and its academics, new developments and for nothing else. Its my humble advice to all that stop such useless discussions and concentrate on your studies and career. Any single post keeps so many of the members busy.

All must understand the purpose and intent of this forum and learn to have the basic ethics of being a professional then test your IQ's.Very sorry to see people fighting and abusing each other unecessarily.Just avoid this to be a good professional.

2 Like

Suresh (student) (23 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Bus driver age is 59 years and half years....since he is retiring in 6 months, he is not bother about conductor taking away the money......

Ashfaq Basha (Manager-Finance & Taxation)   (61 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Had the conductor be my self. the age would have been 25. !!! Haa haaa haaa..

This Question seems to be extracted from ICAI Question paper dude.. !!!!

Haa haaaa haaa. Just for fun..

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

All of us would have been better off had there been 91 comments on some academic topics.

Why this hoopla on a question which does not even have an answer..

Surendar (Head of Accounts) (241 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

LeakAGE

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: