Easy Office
Easy Office

A question........ Pls Reply

Page no : 3

Mayur Arora (CA Final) (295 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

Ravi U r right that we should discuss on CACLUBINDIA relevant issues but i wnt to inform u that this is the hottest topic now a days in which whole world is interested. This CWG will give a new image of our country our Tourism, Hotel and Many more industeries will b directly affected thru this games so this is very relevant as i think dnt u THINK AGAIN............

vikas tiwari (ceo) (57 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

apne desh kafi buke log hai yaar khane do yaar

vikas tiwari (ceo) (57 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

Originally posted by : komal

apni socho desh ke liye math socho ,bukh bahut lagti hai logo ko apne desh mein toh khane do yaar just chillllll

CA Himanshu Kansal (Practicioner in Indirect tax and direct tax)   (251 Points)
Replied 25 August 2010

Yes, my friends we seriously need CWG. not only look on the dark side of the matter....  our country's sportsmen really need this yaar..... this is a platform for them to show their talent.... For them it is a golden chance which they are waiting till now.... they work hard during the whole day to make proud to our country...and dudes its a thing which is more than money.... I admitted most of the politicians are involved in many scandals under the umbrella of CWG... and I really request,.. u people, to take an oath that we all make a huge wave against this corruption.......

(Guest)

Agree with you all  completely

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: