Easy Office
Easy Office

A question........ Pls Reply

Page no : 2

komal Jangir (Article) (177 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Originally posted by : vikas tiwari

sab log buke hai yaar khane do paise yaar , kuch nai hone wala ,dont take tension enjoy life

thanks for reply.

lekin kha kha kar aadat kharab ho gayi h sabki.

human nature h ki kabhi kisi se satisfy nahi hota. jitna mile kam h....................

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

ITS A BIG GAME OF CORRUPTION

NOTHING ELSE

komal Jangir (Article) (177 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Originally posted by : Dheeraj

ITS A BIG GAME OF CORRUPTION

NOTHING ELSE

Agree with u

Mayur Arora (CA Final) (295 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Agar CWG k tayari achi hoti to hum sab yeh nahi kehte k CWG karane k kya jarurat thi tab hm apne Indian hone par garv kar rahe hote

Hmre liye yeh samay thoda mushkil h par hm Indians bari-2 mushkil hal kar sakte h

Wish all those who are associated with the preparation of CWG "BEST OF LUCK".

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Komal.We have the potential to be ready for CWG but all thse corrupt politicans first fill thier pockets.Less then 30% they spent on infrastructure.BUt agar hum aisa soche ge then our country will never be prepared for games.

saurabh jawanpria (final student ) (317 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

good work keep it up????? jai hind

CA Uday Kiran (Chartered Accountant) (85 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

I totally agree with Rahul. We the general public have made corruption possible. Whenever we break some rules or not going according to the rules we tend to develop this tradeoff attitude "agar fine pay karein to Rs 100, agar Rs 50 bribe pay karein to Rs 50 faidein mein rahenge". We have to shedoff this kind of attitude and act more responsibly.

1 Like

Hardeep Singh Lamba (Practicing Chartered Accountant Proprietor HSL & Associates)   (30 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

completely agree with u guys CWG is jus a medium via which all politcal leaders are filling in there pockets and increasing inflation, corruption and misery in Delhi 

CA kuldeep kothari (own practice) (375 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

frnds agar ye 30-40% hi spend kar dete to bhi kam chal jata par lagta h 10% hi spend kiya h. e.g. ek ac jo 30000rs me purchase kar sakte h use 195000rs me 45 days ke liye rent pe liya h. water jug ka rent 2100rs jo 200 me purchase ho sakta h. nw wat u say?

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Corruption ki roti khaye bina chain kaha re- Netajee

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

this is caclub.not corruption club..discuss rrelavant thiings..secondly,u change it or bear it..two ways to deal with a problem..no use to shed out ur impulsive anger here... @ neelesh...this games ha provided emp to laks of ppl...n the rest...not tht i am encouragin the govt...but ya,if wat all tat was shwn in media was tru,they shud hav dun better..but ya,games are the way,BRAND INDIA  is created ...they r req...b4 talkin abt corruption,,stop bribin the officials to get ur things done,in rto,traffc men,reg etc in govt offices...indians are far less corrupt than the americans in macro level..

1 Like

Anil Kumar (looking for the best avenue)   (303 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

oh my god corruption is taking place in INDIA , how is that possible?

how the hell one can waste public's money so carelessly ? 

how can politicians do that ?

s**t s**t s**t

when i saw the heading of this thread "A question Pls Reply ", i thought it will be about some important problem related to course,but what i found out was that the same issue which has been in news for past 2 months in newspapers and tv etc. is being discussed. author of thread posting thanks again and again and quoting the replies.

is it the first instance when corruption being reported ? are kalmadi or his colleagues the only person who are misusing funds anyway. i mean all over the india corruption is taking place in some form or the other , at low level or the high, then why are we discussing it at a platform which is basically for students of a professional course.

i know we have responsibility because funds that are being used are ours, but this is not the right place to talk about that.many big personalities are taking up that issues at places where it needs to be. what had to happen has happened , when we'll be at a place where we could make difference then we should do that rather than talking about the same thing or discussing that.

so better we do not lose the meaning of word "Pls Reply" and people might not even look towards these kind of forums again and again.

that's it.

no further post by me on this thread.

Arvind Sharma (ACA) (1432 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

Hey guys I have some thing to share...........

U all r looking on one part of CWG..., thoda hatkar unke baare me socho jinko is CWG se benifit hua h, (except Politicians)...............

jas coz of CWG many peoples gets employment (it is different thing that it is temporary) but mila to shi.........

it is ok ki Funds ka misappropriation ho raha h., but I am sure, it will definitely bring a better future..., coz Infrastructure Development is one of basic requirement for development.....

The need only is, Govt should make such Laws in respect of bring and sending money in and outside India (FEMA is there but it should be more preventive) so that jo bhi fund India me invest ho wo in return again India me hi invest ho, and this will..........

Further, CAG ko bhi CWG Fund Utilisation ki Audit krani chaeye (I dont know whether such arrangement is there or not, hoga to sahi but inoperative, otherwise misappropriation hota hi nai).............

Further, as in case of Pub Co (listed) publication of result is compulsory as per LA., all public investments shall also be disclosed, proper cash flow and all so that every person come to know whats going in our country...., (and I know aisa kuch hoga nai, coz, isse Politicians ko subse jyada loss hoga, and unfortunately, Law bnane ki power in Politicians ko hi h., Judicial to sirf interpretation k liye hai.....)

I hope kuch to change hoga......

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

I dont understand......................

Media/rest of us, has completely forgotten "IPLgate"! (yes, what an unimaginative name to come up with)

It proves again, that the vagaries of private individuals can be hushed below the carpet, but the government easily castigated.

Note to Government:  If u cant run a scam professionally like ramalinga raju or Mr Modi/Tharoor, u should not venture into scamsvilla.

CA Pawan Kumar Sharma (B. COM(H) M. COM CA Executive Officer)   (64 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

Yadi Commonwealth games nahi hote to Netaji Paise Kaise Khate...........

Garibo ka soshan kaise hota.......................

Commission Kaise bathta................

phir nokarshai kaise khati............................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: