EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?

Page no : 5

Lavanya V (Chartered Accountant) (67 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Dear Renu

A very good topic to speak upon... it touched me very much....I have a friend who suffer so much pressure from her parents in this issue...they wanted to get her married...her mother curses her like anything the she dint take up a regular course like Enginnering or so...she comes to me now and then crying and staying all the day at my home telling her about her Mother....

Someone truly said...in CA we not only have to fight with ourselves but also sometimes with parents, relatives,neighbours,near and dear...

I wish this kind of article gets published in a paper to ease the burden of the girls who suffer such problem

Thank you sooo much.

Wish you all the best

4 Like

Ricky (Tax Consultant) (98 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Very nice artice about the social thinking of people whom girls doing CA.........

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Really great n true article......

One of my senior also suffered d same situation....wen i was in CPT,she was in CA final n she got married due to the same family pressure ... her husband is a CA...though he compelled her to leave CA....isme to unka hi loss hua na....no of audit cases kam ho gaye...:P

but the need of today is to change the mentality of people..........to make them think broad....n these type of articles will really help alot.......

Good Going

Keep it up......:)

2 Like

Deepti Kothari (CA in progress) (92 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Really...u have converted our feelings into thoughts..thanx a lot...awesum article renu..:)

haranath P (article) (21 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

nice article...

it brings some more confidence of making sucess in CA...

Great idea...applauds for renu..

FCA girl (article) (149 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

guess what renu i really appreciate ur article nd whtevr u hav wrote is 110% correct. whn boys can hav  no age bar to complete thr studies n get settled why the hell always girls don't gt all these things. nd its jst we plp who will hav to change our mindset to all these issues............

shaishav soni (CA final) (348 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Great & Touching one.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

NIce Article, and now time is changing  .........

CH.MARUTHI RAM (TAX CONSULTANT) (69 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

GOOD ARTICLE

CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL (cost accountant) (1402 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

really a wonderful and motivating article..............thanks for sharing ....keep sharing

Anjaly.P.A ( Article( CA Final)) (221 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Really really nice.

mahendar kumar (article) (21 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

ya, i agree with it . this is also apply to boys also if they are in joint families.

so, this helps to take right steps at right time.

all the best to those who are in these type of problems , and  take effort to complete there dreams and become sucess in life.

C.A Sandeep J Nambiar (Chartered Accountant ) (262 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

VERY NICE ARTICLE AND VERY WELL WRITTEN . U SEEM TO HAVE SPOKEN FOR THE VOICES OF MANYYOUNG GIRLS WHO R PURSUING CA ... I think the groom and his parents should be supportive of the girl's decision to continue CA after marriage ...Afterall, it would be a proud  moment for boy's parents also when they know that their son and daughter in law, both are well qualified and well equipped to lead a good financial life .

Ultimately it all comes to the girl to convince the boy's parents as well as the boy to let her pursue her career further ... Girl's parents should also inform the groom before marriage of her plans to pursue her career further .  And also girl's parents should search for a groom keepin in mind the fact that their daughter is a C.A ...

But I think today's generation boys are well supportive of the girL's decision to pursue her career further .

EVERYBODY HAS RIGHT TO EDUCATION AND TO LEAD A BETTER LIFE. NO ONE CAN DENY IT .

4 Like

Priya (article) (503 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

renu i think world has changed and my parents  certainley and any others want me to stand non my feet b4 wedding.

everyone should be self dependent ! plus a CA boy will marry sm1 who is a CA rather than some igrl who is 12th passed! isnt it?

raghu (student) (547 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Originally posted by : amit gupta

Such a nice article.......

But you wrote only your emotion or did something actually on such a social issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: