Easy Office
Easy Office

1st attempt CA writes about the books referred by him

Page no : 3

Pankaj Kathuria (CA FINAL) (278 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Great akash i like it.....

(Guest)

The Kings of CA Finals : Lord Saravana Prasath and Lord Vineet Sodhani must be in deep depression.

They will not be depressed for the effort Ketan has made writing this Article.

But for the way he took the negative response, which was very bad.

He had positive points and the first person who replied had some irrational rude points too.But what ketan did after that, was never seen in the caclubindia.

I remember one saying of my CA, which he used to quote while I was in my articleship period :

"Never fight with any CA or CA student or Anybody who is related to ICAI.Also pay respect to office clerks of CAs.Always avoid the controversies.Our Professional world is too short with few lakh CAs.You will meet your haters too.You will meet those CAs who were once your Juniors and now they are your seniors.And Don't underestimate the CA students, who have failed for years, in terms of knowledge"

My Academic Record :

10th : 79.8%

12th : 74%

BCOM : 58 %

CPT : 100/200

PCC : Missed Rank 50 by 3 marks in Nov 2011. That was my 6th attempt.

CA Final : Group 1 cleared in Nov 2013. Group 2, IDT exempt in Nov 2014. May 2015 will be my 6th attempt.

I saved your professional time.wink

Now, do underestimate me ! Mock me !

But I would advise you to apologize to all the members in this thread. You have just started your professional life. Don't make enemies too fast. Do yourself a favor, Give yourself a chance. 

I apologize for all the criticism made against you.

You should have this type of approach.

CA Community works this way.

PS : CA Community includes only CA but they depend heavily on the failed CA Students, CA fresh students, CA articles, CA office clerks, chai wala, office maid, receptionists,Photocopy wala, chauffeurs,Light wala, Plumber and many others

I hope you get my point.

3 Like

S R P . (.) (420 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Hammad Rashidyesyesyes

kartik (student) (989 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Wow!! What stunning arrogance man! Brilliant. You do know there's a thin line between arrogance and confidence, right? You bash up Ankur and a couple of others because they have not yet cleared. Ever heard of a guy called Bill Gates? He didn't clear all his exams you know. His classmates cleared all of them and a lot of them are now working for him at the technological giant called Microsoft! I really won't advise you anything because it's apparent by now that you consider almost everyone to be below you. Congratulations on your success and good luck for your professional life.

And Ankur, brilliant replies mate. You are absolutely right. A degree is just a key. It's knowledge that counts. Keep up the good attitute bro! You will go a long way indeed.

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Well said, Hammad. 

kartik (student) (989 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

And yeah, Ketan, I am not deriding you for your original post. You prepared in good time and you got the result. And your intention behind the post was just to help, I suppose. But your replies to the others were not really in good taste. Congrats once again!

1 Like

Pankaj Kathuria (CA FINAL) (278 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

I agree wid u kartik
1 Like

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Don't worry about him, because neither do I. Haven't bothered to see his replies. I fully welcome advice, even from people who are younger than me..... But arrogance and ego is something I don't like.

arpit (Manager) (247 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

BHAI LOGO MAAF KAR DO CA KETAN GUPTA  KO....AND AS THE SAYING GOES 

“FORGIVE HIM- HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE DOES.”

CA Ketan Gupta (Industrial Trainee) (76 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

If you read the 1st paragraph of my article it has been specifically mentioned that the article is solely my views and it can conflict with those of others. So those have conflicting opinion would had kept their opinion to themselves and those who have agreed to me can follow it. It wasnt an obligation to the reader to follow it. The motive of the article was toh help students to give a base of the REFERENCE MATERIAL which can be referred for Examination.

As written in the last Para of my article, suggestions were welcomed so that the article could me made better. But guys like ANKUR had commented on me which was not at all tolearble. He has no right to comment on my qualification. If only suggestion were given by him in the comment I would had surely appreciated but the way he mentioned about me made me angry and thats how the things continued and continued.

For clearance of doubt for those who didnt read the article properly, my article only rmentions the REFERENCE MATERIAL to be used for Examination and NOT "HOW TO STUDY FOR EXAM".

Finally I am no way against to those who havent cleared their CA in manny attempt they gave but thing is you guys don't want to understand that the REFERENCE BOOK plays an important role in your Examination so just by changing a reference book if you can get a upper hand than why not to try.

Further those who think I got lucky to clear CA and scored just 409 then looks like you need to research about our course where 409 is 9 marks more than what is required and it marks doesnt matter in CA, your attempt matters and your erperience matter in articleship and after qualifying.

Now lets end the matter and dont bother other readers.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: