Easy Office
LCI Learning

1st attempt CA writes about the books referred by him

Page no : 2

S R P . (.) (420 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

Mr.CA Ketan Gupta,

Congratulations for your success.

You must take the positive in negative comments on you,then only you will become real professional.

WIN-WIN is better than WIN LOOSE.

2 Like

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

Thanks for sharing bro!

1 Like

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 04 February 2015

he has shown how he lacks in temprament+maturity and how in-experienced about the journey called life, where he thinks passing with very average marks by a fluke ...........makes him worthy of looking down upon others as if he has conquered the world.

there are many rank holders going around offices ready to work for as low as 15-20 k...........just because they have no skill-sets to offer except a degree.

Passing a degree takes you nowhere......absolutely nowhere in life.

You have to have 20 other qualities to survive and grow in a industry and a degree is just a key to enter a office.

Anybody will come to know how egoistically immature you are and you would be lining up outside offices with a degree in hand, with no job.

Grow-up son, grow-up. 1st attempt se kuch nahi hota, kuch nahi!

2 Like

Jay L (Industrial Trainee) (186 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

First of all, please stop calling urself author.. so called author please keep one thing in mind, wot the above author has suggested is so common planning, which I guez every ca final student plans.. nothin special n nothin great..!!
1 Like

Sbi PO (Finance Professional) (75 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

Totally agreed with Ankuryesyesyes

CA Ketan Gupta (Industrial Trainee) (76 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

We have a new failure "JAYESH" who thinks the my article was very common and it is known to every CA Final student.

Jayesh your First attempt was in November, 2011 in still you havent cleared your CA Final even after knowing all this things which I wrote in my article.

Also kindly let us know which industrial trainning continues for more than 3 years?

So Failure, 1st succeed in your life and then comment upon others achivement.

(Guest)

Oh Wow !! Looks like the THE AUTHOR is The Sherlock Holmes of India.Bro, Please dig up some secret old information about me too. I would love to see my old activities on the caclubindia.I also want to feel nostalgic. winkdevil

2 Like

Replied 05 February 2015

Refer Jay the New Failure in the attached file

Attached File : 830222 1403177 jay the failure.pdf downloaded: 159 times

Replied 05 February 2015

ANKUR our 1st failure cant even score 140 marks in a group 1(even giving single group in an attempt) and tells himself in Manager of MNC...HAHAHAA....

Also he so fed up with himself  that for every post on calcubindi.com he is against the person and post irrelevant stuffs.

So failure you can never suceed in life. Padhai kar..shayad 20-30 years ke bad tujhe 200 aa jaye....lol

Replied 05 February 2015

Know about ankur the failure....

Attached File : 830222 1403188 ankur the failure.pdf downloaded: 156 times

(Guest)

Everybody Just Chill !!!

Pankaj Kathuria (CA FINAL) (278 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

A good professional is one who motivates other not the one who demotivates other person...................Thank You, and iske aage me kuch nai keh sakta..............................

2 Like

SUJITH GUPTHA (articles) (92 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

Gud one.I will take the things which I thinkits gud to me

Akash (CA Final (2nd Group Pending))   (876 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Congratulations on  Becoming Chartered Accountant!! 

You are Just 9 Marks Above 400 and Authoring " How to Study For CA Final"  better . Change the Title to " How Cocky and Arrogant Student Passed CA Final in 1st Attempt by Fluke/Luck"

Wise Words From Albert Einstein:

2 Like

(Guest)

The Kings of CA Finals : Lord Saravana Prasath and Lord Vineet Sodhani must be in deep depression.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: