***Daily Meditation***

CA GOPAL GUPTA (student) (715 Points)

08 December 2010  

Daily Meditation

MEDITATE 3 TIMES DAILY AT 6 ,12, 6

Energize mind. Imagine a soap in your hand and reproduce rubbing your body as if you are taking a bath really. It may help you recite Guru mantra or any other mantra during the process.

Sit comfortably in any posture. Relax all your muscles by moving consciousness over all inner part of your body.

Take a deep breath and pronounce a deep drawn out OM. Repeat this process four more times.

Relax and listen to the sounds of environment for one or two minutes.

Tell yourself: I am not going to change the world.

The world's problems are not going to be solved by me.

I choose to be happy.

The past is gone, gone, gone.

I choose not to worry about it in any way.

I decide not to plan for the future for the next 30 minutes.

I wish to stop all effort and stay calm.

I second by the power of love of GOD.

If there are any thoughts, I just observe them. I will not judge them, I will not invite their continuance, I will not ask them to go away. I will simply be a witness.

The next 30 minutes are very sacred for me to clear my mind.

I will naturally, easily sink into a thoughtless state which is not sleep.

It is very easy. It is easier than closing or opening my eyelids. Now I am entering silence.

When I am done, which I will naturally know. I will not force this state on me, mind over body or body over mind is not an issue for me. Just me and my mantra from my GURU.

I will say: May all Gurus bless me. May they bless my family. May they bless all life to live joyously and spontaneously.

Enter the golden silence, enter the tensionlessness, wipe the conscious mind clean, come back totally refreshed. Have a song on your lips and a prayer in your heart.