Zabardast confusion

rashi kapoor (ca student) (41 Points)
Replied 09 September 2008

Dear Rachana If U really need of Sanjeev Varshney sir's class notes I will provide to U. U tell me UR email id. My email id. is rkapoor.love @ gmail.com

Hi frnds, will u pls help me regarding preparation of Tax of PCC. Actually I have taken classes from Ajai Jain sir. I am prepare for theory but on the part of practicals I am not much sure because when ever i try to solve practicals. I am facing problems. Is there any way to strong my practicals. My exams are in this NOV. Actually in PCC practicals are mostly asked in last exams. I will be thankful to U.

Originally posted by :rashi kapoor
" HI friends
can any body pls tell me what is the pattern of PCC taxation 70% practical/30% theory or vice versa
PLS tell me the correct position

I am 10000000%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% agree with Deepika. No one can pass just take classes from jain sir

" Hi frnds, will u pls help me regarding preparation of Tax of PCC. Actually I have taken classes from Ajai Jain sir. I am prepare for theory but on the part of practicals I am not much sure because when ever i try to solve practicals. I am facing problems. Is there any way to strong my practicals. My exams are in this NOV. Actually in PCC practicals are mostly asked in last exams. I will be thankful to U.

Originally posted by :rashi kapoor

HI friends
can any body pls tell me what is the pattern of PCC taxation 70% practical/30% theory or vice versa
PLS tell me the correct position

Hi frnds. this is absolutely correct that PCC tax pattern has been totally different from PE II therefore it is advisable to concentrate on practicals also, specially the students who has prepare their tax paper as pe 2 pattern.

Yes friends deepak is correct. If we will prepare Like CA PE 2 definitely we will not pass in PCC

" Hi frnds. this is absolutely correct that PCC tax pattern has been totally different from PE II therefore it is advisable to concentrate on practicals also, specially the students who has prepare their tax paper as pe 2 pattern. "

Hi friends

I am Sachin from Nov. 07 batch (pehchana) from SANJEEV VARSHNEY CLASSES and appearing in Nov. 08. we don't have any confusion about exam pettern. we are confident whether theory or practical, Akhir All India top karna hai bhai........

hell dost. all the best for exams. don't worry jo hoga dekha jayega.

Dear frnds. todays paper of tax has cleared all the confusion that we can not dependent only on theory we have to prepare practicals strong otherwise the result will again what all of us know