You are 3 - Idiots

(Guest)

It Seems to Me You Are the One of 3 Idiots -

The movie '3 Idiots' is totally focused on the current education system and its drawbacks. It has covered the situation of all the participants practically involved in the education system in India i.e. students, colleges, faculties and parents. Thus, this movie is a lesson to all the above parties, which I have analyzed after watching this movie. Basically, this movie covers the pressure that the students of higher education are facing because of high end expectation from their parents, colleges and faculties. One of the important issues covered in this movie is student's suicide due to pressure and failure in fulfilling the expectations. As such kind of incidents are not good for the society, country and families.

The movie '3 Idiots' also teaches us some lessons which I have classified into following categories

1. Lesson for Students
2. Lesson for Parents
3. Lesson for Faculty
4. Lesson for Colleges

1. Lesson for Students - Students should believe in knowledge, as knowledge will develop excellence in them, which will further lead them towards success.

2. Lesson for Parents - Parents should discuss with their children about their interests, aims and objectives.

3. Lesson for Faculties - Faculties should become mentors to students instead of just being a teacher.

4. Lesson for Colleges - Colleges need to develop environment which provides knowledge to students.

- Give You Comments -

www.GrowShine.com