Xbrl help needed

ANSHUL AGARWAL (STUDENT) (141 Points)

28 November 2011  

I am using eXBace by KDK software.

I am facing the following problems. Please help

1) In context ID = I2011, as VehiclesNet is present, at least one of the following elements [VehiclesGross, AccumulatedDepreciationVehicles, AccumulatedImpairmentVehicles] is mandatory
2) In context ID = I2011, as LandLandImprovementsNet is present, at least one of the following elements [LandLandImprovementsGross, AccumulatedDepreciationLandLandImprovements, AccumulatedImpairmentLandLandImprovement] is mandatory
3) In context ID = I2011, as LandNet is present, at least one of the following elements [LandGross, AccumulatedImpairmentLand, AccumulatedDepreciationLand] is mandatory
4) In context ID = I2011, as EquipmentsNet is present, at least one of the following elements [EquipmentsGross, AccumulatedImpairmentEquipments, AccumulatedDepreciationEquipments] is mandatory
5) In context ID = D2010, as DeductionsInGrossBlockDuringPeriod is present, at least one of the following elements [DeductionsInTangibleAssetsGrossDuringPeriod, DeductionsInAssetsFinancialLeaseGrossDuringPeriod, DeductionsInIntangibleAssetsGrossDuringPeriod] is mandatory
6) In context ID = I2011, as AccumulatedDepreciationAmortisation is present, at least one of the following elements [AccumulatedAmortisationIntangibleAssets, AccumulatedDepreciationTangibleAssets, AccumulatedDepreciationAmortisationAssetsFinancialLease] is mandatory
7) In context ID = D2011, as AdditionsToGrossBlockDuringPeriod is present, at least one of the following elements [AdditionsToTangibleAssetsGrossDuringPeriod, AdditionsToAssetsFinancialLeaseGrossDuringPeriod, AdditionsToIntangibleAssetsGrossDuringPeriod] is mandatory
8) In context ID = I2011, as GrossBlock is present, at least one of the following elements [IntangibleAssetsGross, TangibleAssetsGross, AssetsFinancialLeaseGross] is mandatory
9) In context ID = D2011, as DepreciationAmortisationDuringPeriod is present, at least one of the following elements [DepreciationTangibleAssetsDuringPeriod, DepreciationAmortisationAssetsFinancialLeaseDuringPeriod, AmortisationIntangibleAssetsDuringPeriod] is mandatory
10) In context ID = I2011, as NetBlock is present, at least one of the following elements [IntangibleAssetsNet, AssetsFinancialLeaseNet, TangibleAssetsNet] is mandatory