Easy Office
LCI Learning

Wrong roll number in omr sheet (Help!)

Page no : 4

Kirti Verma (2 Points)
Replied 27 May 2018

In my BHU entrance exam i forgot to encircle my roll no.but i wrote the correct roll no. at the time of submission i encircled the roll no. and i have a fear that i may have encircled wrong blocks.will it affect my results??? plz help me.

Kartikey Jain (Intern) (2382 Points)
Replied 04 July 2018

Originally posted by : Kirti Verma
In my BHU entrance exam i forgot to encircle my roll no.but i wrote the correct roll no. at the time of submission i encircled the roll no. and i have a fear that i may have encircled wrong blocks.will it affect my results??? plz help me.

Don't panic if you have mentioned the correct roll number either in number or words or the digits in the circle. Even the correct mentioning of the roll number at one place will get your results through. But in case, it is marked consistently wrong at all places, then there could be a chance that a discrepancy creeps up during the announcement of results.

Sonali jain (2 Points)
Replied 10 November 2018

I have the same problem.. was your result affected?

priya chauhan (4 Points)
Replied 19 November 2018

Hii its me Priya in my uptet exam I filled one bubble column wrong of roll no ..but no roll number in above numerals is correct ...in place of it I erased that wrong bubble with eraser and filled the right column. ..will my omr sheet be evaluated ....pls suggest me asap

priya chauhan (4 Points)
Replied 19 November 2018

Hii its me Priya in my uptet exam I filled one bubble column wrong of roll no ..but no roll number in above numerals is correct ...in place of it I erased that wrong bubble with eraser and filled the right column. ..will my omr sheet be evaluated ....pls suggest me asap

sachin Chauhan (2 Points)
Replied 22 November 2018

I have bubble 3 wrong numbers of roll no in uptet but the above roll no and registration no is correct what will happen

Sameeksha Sabharwal (2 Points)
Replied 14 December 2018

I had written my whole roll no on one sheet what to do plzzzzz tell me

mukul ahuja (2 Points)
Replied 28 December 2018

In my ipu end term exam i filled double circle on roll number

murlidharsp ganachari (2 Points)
Replied 29 January 2019

I marked an answer incorrectly with a pen on my OMR sheet. Since I did not have an ink eraser, I pierced a hole on the incorrect option and marked the correct option. Will the computer accept my correct response and ignore the holed region? This question previously had details. They are now in a comment. 23 24 Follow Request More You've written an answer You can edit or delete it at any time. Ad by PlanAll Looking for help in planning & organizing your application? Use our application planner & never miss an important step in your application nor a crucial deadline. Learn More 3 ANSWERS Shubham Gupta Shubham Gupta, Stay curious and stay hungry, there is lot to learn Answered Sep 14, 2015

Sudish Chaudhary (4 Points)
Replied 19 November 2019

Hi, i have written wrong question set no. on my OMR sheet in my foundation exam. Will it make any problem?  What should i do? 

Sudish Chaudhary (4 Points)
Replied 19 November 2019

Hi, I have written wrong question set no. on OMR sheet of foundation exam. Will it make any problem?  What should i do? 

ramya eranti (2 Points)
Replied 26 July 2021

In roll number to be written in words I have written it as (one two three.....) instead of one lakh..... but writing in numbers and OMR bubbling were right . Shall I mail to icai grievance 

Sowmiya Senthil kumar (2 Points)
Replied 07 January 2022

Did you get your results when you didn't shade the roll no in ca foundation exam??but I wrote them correctly in the box

Please reply.. thank you

rakshitha r (2 Points)
Replied 18 December 2022

Hey wat happened, i mean did ur paper get corrected or did it become invalid . I'm asking this coz even i have done same mistake, so plz reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: