Soumadip Mondal (2 Points)
Replied 12 April 2018

Here is how you can use the SMS facility to link Aadhaar with PAN

• Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 in the following format
  • UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar><Space><10 digit PAN>
  • Example: UIDPAN 123456789012 ABCDE1234Z

ravi gaikwad (7 Points)
Replied 23 July 2018

How to delink pan aadhar pan cardse delink kaese kare sir plz help me......
1 Like

Pradeep Duhan (2 Points)
Replied 31 July 2018

I have faced this probelm in Past and even this probem still persist. Income Tax departement issued same PAN card to 2 persons and now I am bearing such a misery situation that I am paying Income tax of other person along with my Income tax.  I have esclated this issue to eveyone where I can and no one in IT departement able to resolve this issue. Surprise is that there is no grievenace Cell to handle such type of issue in IT dept. They route you to NDSL, who make PAN card. But this will not help you out. In my case I am living in Gurgaon and they issued me a PAN card of army personnel from PUNA ward division and Gurgaon authority saying that you have to go pune to resolve issue, what a ridiculous suggetion they offered me. I have spoken to IT Office also who is incharge of that ward, but he seems so helpless in this case that I can tell you. 

If anyone have any solution to get rid of this issue the please let me know.

Santosh Merwani (12 Points)
Replied 20 September 2018

Dear Friends D-LINK of aadhar number from PAN process is write an application and send it to NCC DIT(S)(PAN) ARA CENTRE E-2 JHANDEWALA EXTENTION NEW DELHI-110055.
1 Like

SANJEEV KUMAR (2 Points)
Replied 13 October 2018

I am also facing the same issue, seems like a problem with PAN data. You are able to get it corrected??

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 25 October 2018

Hi 

I am facing the exactly same issue for my relative. The PAN alloted to her, had also been allotted to some other person. Later, when the other person found it difficult to upload his tax returns, we were informed by the Dept that same PAN had been allotted to two persons. As per Dept's procedure, they considered the earliest date of allotment of PAN as valid and the second allottee has to apply for a fresh PAN.. Second allottee is my relative who was regular in filing her returns using her PAN and she was asked to apply a fresh PAN and she obtained it as well. Unfortunately, she wanted to compliant with Aadhaar linking process and linked her old PAN (when she was not aware of duplicate allotment by the Department). Now, when she tries to link her new PAN with aadhaar, the system throws an error that her aadhaar is already with some other PAN (the other PAN is her actual initally allotted duplicate PAN). I helped her by raising a grievance ticket in her efiling portal where there is a separate category for aadhaar PAN linking issue. The authorities do respond promptly and they have asked few queries / additional information for their confirmation. I belive this route seems to be the proper route where you have the convenience of online grievance and it is supported with acknowledgements as well.

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 25 October 2018

Hi 

I am facing the exactly same issue for my relative. The PAN alloted to her, had also been allotted to some other person. Later, when the other person found it difficult to upload his tax returns, we were informed by the Dept that same PAN had been allotted to two persons. As per Dept's procedure, they considered the earliest date of allotment of PAN as valid and the second allottee has to apply for a fresh PAN.. Second allottee is my relative who was regular in filing her returns using her PAN and she was asked to apply a fresh PAN and she obtained it as well. Unfortunately, she wanted to compliant with Aadhaar linking process and linked her old PAN (when she was not aware of duplicate allotment by the Department). Now, when she tries to link her new PAN with aadhaar, the system throws an error that her aadhaar is already with some other PAN (the other PAN is her actual initally allotted duplicate PAN). I helped her by raising a grievance ticket in her efiling portal where there is a separate category for aadhaar PAN linking issue. The authorities do respond promptly and they have asked few queries / additional information for their confirmation. I belive this route seems to be the proper route where you have the convenience of online grievance and it is supported with acknowledgements as well.

1 Like

Thirupathi Salveru (2 Points)
Replied 24 December 2018

I am also facing same issue. I have two aadhar numbers. I have raised grievances in efiling site. They are not giving responses.

Vikash Kumar (Account Executive) (27 Points)
Replied 21 March 2020

Dear Sir,

Accidentally linked the Title Name of Aadhaar Card to PAN Card, while the name was matching with both Aadhar Card and PAN Card? So what should i do.

PLEASE HELP ME SIR

1 Like

Padamsingh Parmar (7 Points)
Replied 01 February 2021

Pan Card se Aadhar Card delink kaise kare
1 Like

sonu ks (2 Points)
Replied 17 March 2021

I Lost my pan card and I don't have any copy of my pan card ,am given application form to try to find my pan card number to income tax office department,they couldn't find my details in there system I am in trouble now,I can't apply for new pan because already my Aadhar is linked with old pan .what shall I do now can u please help me.

RJ GSTSUVIDHAKENDRA (2 Points)
Replied 11 November 2021

Now login ITR filing portal with your Aadhar no as user ID And you will able to get your PAN

sandeep pradhan (7 Points)
Replied 23 May 2022

Share contact number plz for dlink pan from adhar 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: