Easy Office
LCI Learning

WRITE ABOUT YOUR REGION ?

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA AYUSH AGRAWAL
Dear Aanya,

No One is Going to Fight Here.

I Know Hyderabad, Even I Belong from same Region i.e. Nizam Line (Hyderabadi"..)

Its Cool and People from There are Cool....

Kya kare miyaan...!! Aadat hogaya statutory warning dena ji...! Now a days CCI has turned into a battleground.. wherein the original thread and underlying posts will not have any relation...!!!

2 Like

(Guest)

Hum rajasthani to mehman nawazi ke liye jaane jaate hai.

ladte to tum log hi ho

2 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 28 March 2013

Originally posted by : khushboo khandelwal

Hum rajasthani to mehman nawazi ke liye jaane jaate hai.

ladte to tum log hi ho

hahahahha...Ha Woh toh Hai...Rajasthani Marwari are for Mehman Nawazi....

I was in rajasthan for 10 Years...

(Guest)

Hahaha really nice way to put about the places,

But to be precises about Chennai,

When two men are fighting” - You will always wonder that it is going to be nasty, but in the end either they just use their abusive language and move on, else, police man will intrude only to loosen some weights of their wallet.

When you land in Chennai Central for first time without knowing anyone, You will be paying around 300 INR for the distance of 10 Km ride in Auto, maybe be higher if you're lucky.

Where every person looking fair (Of course not in terms of justice) is considered as North Indian.

Where the control of house (Read as State) is in the hands of Mother (Read as Amma) for five years only to be handed over to father (read kalingar) for next five years. The vacation of Mother or Father is often spent running to courts.

Where water the elixir of life is sold @ 1.5 INR (maybe more) and rice is free.

Where Engineering College is more then the primary health care.

Where best investment is to open a college.

Where TV is given free, and Channels are run by political parties.

Where development means how much Kgs of Gold you have.

But you or I or anyone say anything, Those who have seen real Chennai will come back from heaven to live here, simply because it is different, it is different from whole of India, I have been to almost all the cities of India, from West to East, from the Advancements of Gujarat to Natural Beauties of Seven sister lands, from the Heavens of J&K to very tip of Indian Peninsula, it is different it is a country in itself, people are very jovial, and orthodox, where still people believe in good and bad deed, where people still fear to do wrong, it is different.

But anything, Full India is ours, North to south from east to west, it is vast and varied and nice and good,

But apart from being a person of region and country we are a human, human not bound by imaginary lines drawn across countries, as free as bird we are,

To sum up, my favorite lines,

Proud to be Indian,

Prouder to be Human,

Proudest to be alive to enjoy this wonderful world”

That can aptly converted to :-

Proud to be Chennaieties,

Prouder to be Indian,

Proudest to be a living being to sense the world”

(Any person from Chennai or anyone for the sake of being Tamilian, before you utter the word of hatred to me, understand this “Am more Tamil then You”)

2 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 29 March 2013

Originally posted by : Surya Prakash N Jha

Hahaha really nice way to put about the places,

But to be precises about Chennai,

“When two men are fighting” - You will always wonder that it is going to be nasty, but in the end either they just use their abusive language and move on, else, police man will intrude only to loosen some weights of their wallet.

When you land in Chennai Central for first time without knowing anyone, You will be paying around 300 INR for the distance of 10 Km ride in Auto, maybe be higher if you're lucky.

Where every person looking fair (Of course not in terms of justice) is considered as North Indian.

Where the control of house (Read as State) is in the hands of Mother (Read as Amma) for five years only to be handed over to father (read kalingar) for next five years. The vacation of Mother or Father is often spent running to courts.

Where water the elixir of life is sold @ 1.5 INR (maybe more) and rice is free.

Where Engineering College is more then the primary health care.

Where best investment is to open a college.

Where TV is given free, and Channels are run by political parties.

Where development means how much Kgs of Gold you have.

But you or I or anyone say anything, Those who have seen real Chennai will come back from heaven to live here, simply because it is different, it is different from whole of India, I have been to almost all the cities of India, from West to East, from the Advancements of Gujarat to Natural Beauties of Seven sister lands, from the Heavens of J&K to very tip of Indian Peninsula, it is different it is a country in itself, people are very jovial, and orthodox, where still people believe in good and bad deed, where people still fear to do wrong, it is different.

But anything, Full India is ours, North to south from east to west, it is vast and varied and nice and good,

But apart from being a person of region and country we are a human, human not bound by imaginary lines drawn across countries, as free as bird we are,

To sum up, my favorite lines,

“Proud to be Indian,

Prouder to be Human,

Proudest to be alive to enjoy this wonderful world”

That can aptly converted to :-

“Proud to be Chennaieties,

Prouder to be Indian,

Proudest to be a living being to sense the world”

(Any person from Chennai or anyone for the sake of being Tamilian, before you utter the word of hatred to me, understand this “Am more Tamil then You”)

Wow....Super.b Written...

A Great Writeup...and Its Fact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: