Working of topmost premier professional institute of india

Nipun sikri (Jee lenge yaar) (91 Points)

05 October 2012  

An Email to the icai president

My friend has gone to register himself for finals at vishwas nagar building of ICAI. When he came back,
he told me that he was standing in registration line for 2 hours before he could get a chance to reach the window.
And at the window he was sent back because he has not entered a minute detail on the form.
Then, he get in the line again and after another 2 hours he got his number and submitted the form.
Then comes the study material, 1 hour for entering the details in the register, then going in the basement to
collect the study material just to know that you are not going to get any string or a box or a bag to carry the 20 kgs. of study material. 
And if asked whether they can send this study material through courier, he got the reply that forms
sent through courier only will get the study material through courier.

Scared from all this, I have sent the final registration form on 3rd September, 2012 by courier. Its over 1 month now.

From 15th September till now, i have called a several times to various phone nos. of yours viz. 011-30210614-24-20-37.

But i cannot get a right response, one say call that number, other says call that number, and this is only when they

pick the call when you keep trying from 10 to 4 a 100 times, then only they pick one time between that.

Is this how the topmost premier professional institute of india works. 
Cannot you make the process easier for students, so that they can save their one day studying and doing something fruitful and not stand in queues.
I live in rohtak, so i cannot come to collect study material and as you are not sending it, how could i start my studies.