Will I ever pass my CA Final Group-II?

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)

21 July 2022  

Dear my professional colleagues,

First of all, I want to congratulate all my friends who have cleared CA Final examination, May 2022 and who are proud to be called a "Chartered Accountant" from now on.

I am one of those unlucky candidates who could not clear Group-II of my CA Final in May 2022 and from many years now and loosing all hope of completing it in the near future. I am just thinking whether I should call it day and move on and concentrate on my work and other activities which I have not given much importance all these years thinking that one day I will be a "CA" and I can enjoy after completing my CA final exam which according to me is never going to take place the way ICAI gives results every six months. 

When I prepare well and don't prepare well also, the result is same. I am still surprised whether fault lies with me or with the results of ICAI.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you who have been supporting me all these years by sending in motivational messages and with your support, I could get on till now, but not any more. 

Thanks Friends

Jawahar Dixit