EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Why don't ICAI give fixed date for results?

Page no : 3

angshuman (ca final) (177 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

i still can't believe dat how results of june-09 gone down by 15% from its previous attempt. m sure , its manipulation of results

Rohit Thourani (Practice) (96 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

my frnd CA exams can't be compared with ur S-Kool level examzzzzzzzzz 

this is a career turning scene 

the levels of examiner and pressure is different over here

Rohit Thourani (Practice) (96 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

wake up!!!!!!!!! 

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

In case of Ahmedabad branch which had about 15 rankers in AI level; and a passing rate of about 25pc at final; how come that it become suddenly half in June?

At least give a date of results in mid-december with 3 days flexibility; and at the beginning of Jan; fix the date and time.

CBSE and ICSE has more number of students appearing for class 10,12,AIEEE and there is IIT-JEE; their servers hardly crash. Yeh to sirf bahana hai

Mohanish Aggarwal (B.com(H), CA ) (318 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

INSTITUTE WRITES THAT IT'S LIKELY THAT RESULT WILL BE OUT ON SUCH & SUCH DATE .  RESULT COMES OUT ON THAT DAY ITSELF. IN THE RECENT PAST I CAN SEE ONLY 1 INCIDENCE WHERE IT DIDN'T COME AS PER SCHEDULED DATE.....

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

hi everybody,

i am partly agreed with the manipulation of results by the ICAI.

Somtimes, i heard  some student that they got marks in one subject more than the full marks of attempted questions, and in another subject they failed even they expected for exemption in that subject.

so i have to agree with this point,

but in my case my marks in all subjects were as per my expectation in CPT as well as PCC.

SO I am not fully agree with the mater of manipulation of result.

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

morever, there will no sulution by showing all the answer sheets to all students as there remains more or less little mistakes in our answers.

vikram (student) (184 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

mr mahesh bansal, i think u are not aware of the recent developments in ICAI.it has now become a political institute.morever, u should remember that the president as of now is UPA.he is more a politician than  a professional.u can just imagine about what had happened during the results of june 2009.date of result went on postponing and at last some sort of idiotic results were released.almost all pcc students got failed in 2nd group.this is a deliberate attept by the council.above all the rank holders were concentrated in and around raasthan which is the place of UPA

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

Originally posted by : vikram
mr mahesh bansal, i think u are not aware of the recent developments in ICAI.it has now become a political institute.morever, u should remember that the president as of now is UPA.he is more a politician than  a professional.u can just imagine about what had happened during the results of june 2009.date of result went on postponing and at last some sort of idiotic results were released.almost all pcc students got failed in 2nd group.this is a deliberate attept by the council.above all the rank holders were concentrated in and around raasthan which is the place of UPA

dude, you have hit the bulls-eye.that was really the case. Rankers of both pcc and final were rajasthani. rahul maliwal is a rajasthani; but is undergoing coaching at ahmedabad.he is pursuing CS too and when interviewed he said articleship should be reduced to 2 years.giraj ajmera,final topper is also from rajasthan and from bhilwara centre.this is seer nepotism.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: