WHY DO WE FAIL IN EXAMS ??>>>> IMP QUES

Kashish Grover ( CA-FINAL, CS-FINAL) (1671 Points)

11 February 2011  

WHY DO WE FAIL IN EXAMS ??

There are so many reasons , but no reason is genuine one( Except Some Personal Problems)

If an individual put his 100% efforts he will definitely not only pass but also will score high marks.Problem arises when an Individual prepares the Subject as if he prepares for Degree exams. There is thin line difference between preparation of Degree Exams and CA Exams, i.e., In Degree you can pass and get score good marks just by covering/studying 70 % of Syllabus, but in CA you have to cover 100% Syllabus and should learn Conceptually.

In General, Some people point out Articleship as a constraint for passing CA Exam. But Articleship is not a problem instead it is plus point for every CA Student. Articleship is must for everyone. It builds your Practical knowledge and gives you confidence for Exams also. Due to time clash , some are not able to Complete their attempts.For those people who are doing their articleship and pursuing their CA PCC/IPCC/Final should give high priority to studies only but you have to give importance to articleship also. There are so many people who completed their articles along with CA in First of Second attempts.

Reasons for failure in Exam :

• Lack of 100% Preparation
  • Preparing only once and revising the topics again
  • Not practicing the problems of different types
  • Lacking the habit of learning Conceptually
  • Comparing yourself with others ( Example: my friend passed but I am unable to pass,there depression builds mentally )
  • Stress of not completing syllabus etc.

As you can know the time left for you for the preparation of Exams. Estimate the days left for exams , calculate how many hours are available for you for studying and calculate in that time how much time you will devote time to study. You have to analyze yourself to prepare for exams. Set targets to complete syllabus subject wise.

Just looking at problems will not help you in exams. Even if you are expert in some topic, just go and practice for once atleast so that when you do in exam , you will not commit any mistake.For theory subjects you have to dedicate period when you grasp things fast,so that you can learn easily theory subjects.

Some people after attempting exam will wait till results even if they are semi confident of passing. My suggestion to all those candidates who are semi confident of passing CA Exams, just start studying as soon as you complete your exams.Because after results there will be very less time to study. I am not discouraging you . Failing in CA doesnot mean you are not clever.But for safe side , if you start studying till results arrives it will be helpful for individual himself.

Increase your self confidence,do meditation for some time that will keep you healthy and active listener  . You will definitely pass with good marks.

SO STUDY HARD AND BEST OF LUCK !!

BECAUSE ITS ONLY THE HARDWORK WHICH PAYS !!