Easy Office
Easy Office

Why CA EXAMS ARE TOUGH ??????

Page no : 2

Nandini Singh (PCC Student) (42 Points)
Replied 17 April 2009

according to me its not tough, its juz on u hw u prepare!!!!!!!!! :)

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

Nothing is very tough in the world unless ur mind accepts it completely.

Bye

CA Haridas Varma (A journey of thousand miles start with a single step)   (203 Points)
Replied 31 May 2009

When i was in first standard my friend ,who was in second standard, told me come to second standard , it is very tough. Like that, it went till CA Final . I believe that CA is just like any other professional course but the people around us make it such that it is such a big thing. So Just be positive & never loose your focus

1 Like

CA CS CMA Srinivasan N (ACA, ACS, CWA Inter) (1172 Points)
Replied 31 May 2009

Hi

There is nothing like toughness in exams..And here we are comparing the extreme situations where the Patient dies of doctor's mistake or the buidling being collapsed...Of course there is an extreme for CA like the Satyam case - though it is not proved so far - big names are behind bars and there is a major corporate collapse as you know!! Thus as many have said CA's are the backbone of Corporate World and hence therefore need a Good Training and large coverage of syllabus..students should pursue with the course with PRIDE!!

Rgds

har_999 (MBA) (237 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

"All studends are perfect and complete to take any challenge in life.

You have a diamond in you. Unless it is subjected to hard process, it will not shine.

In CA you will be trained in real life situations and paid with stipend also. This is an ocean of knowledge and experience that money cannot buy.

So passing CA is not spending money or enjoying a lazy life. It is confronting your real life and making you a valuable person in the society."

Madhavi (Auditor) (46 Points)
Replied 10 June 2009

Then there will between professional and a Graduate .

kulbir saini ( ipcc student) (81 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

No CA is not at all tough most of the people are coming to study CA after their B.com and they dont have anlyzing skills and understanding power. moreover they don't know how to present answers in exam. that's why all these guys are taking years together for completing CA. And another thing is if we take IIM's the education is in academic way it is in campus and one will follow professors and daily works with planning according to semester in CA course there is no campus study and one can not know planning how to prepare.  that's why i strongly recommend that ICAI also setup 10 to 15 campuses like as IIM's through out the india and put entrance if one can get seat in those campus he should be qualified within 4years.

Alok Kumar ( CA FINAL) (109 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

Originally posted by : Guest
When a CAs are incompetent, companies sink, its employees go jobless, Shareholders wealth is destroyed and in turn can bring down the economy.

Remember Enron?

greatly Answered.......

anurag rathi (trainee) (27 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

guys you know indian ca is toughest course in the world and this is recognised by guinness book of world record........

(Guest)

So that they are valuable

Neha Dhapola (Student) (305 Points)
Replied 13 October 2011

According to me the CA Exams are tough because as u had already  said that a CA does mistakes and then passes rectification entry for rectifying his mistakes. So, ICAI by preparing CA Exams wants to make that kind of professionals i.e CAs who are able to rectify their mistakes!!!!!!

Parag Lakhotia (CA) (174 Points)
Replied 13 October 2011

Bcoz when a CA makes mistake his client dies financially.......................

PALLAVI (JOB) (51 Points)
Replied 24 October 2012

if u r interested in the subject and want to make mark in ur life .Nothing TOUGH......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: